Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2018 12:22 pm  #1

where are comments for MC Q and A?

I cannot find game Q and A for the game as being played presently.

AKA ohpleeze

May 3, 2018 1:17 pm  #2

Re: where are comments for MC Q and A?

you can ask questions about MC in the separate forum set up for MC.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 3, 2018 3:07 pm  #3

Where is that?

AKA ohpleeze

May 3, 2018 6:41 pm  #4

magrat wrote:

I cannot find game Q and A for the game as being played presently.

Not exactly sure what you mean. If you enter this forum and click the word Index on the top bar. Then look in the list and click the forum Midnight Castle you should be taken to another list where there are threads specific for Midnight Castle such as Castle Chit Chat where you can post a question.

It's a relatively a small group so you do not need to start a new thread/topic to post a question. If you enter one in the Castle Chit Chat thread you will get plenty of MC players that will read it and answer you if they have an answer.

A lot more simple than the Big Fish Forums.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 3, 2018 8:10 pm  #5

Thank you.

AKA ohpleeze

May 24, 2018 2:20 pm  #6

I cannot find how to post. Many of my posts don't appear.

AKA ohpleeze

May 25, 2018 12:16 pm  #7

To post is to simply click the 'reply' button then type your message in the message box that appears (yes, I realize you already know this bit).

If you've added any formatting or emoticons and click submit you will get a new window that asks you to verify that you are 'not a robot' before it will permit the message to post. It can be any of a few things; such as, click on boxes that show cars (or street signs or boats, etc). ONLY click on the boxes that the instructions are telling you to find. Sometimes after you click a box it will change and you need to click it again if the object you're supposed to find reappears.

Once you've clicked on the objects being asked for and no more remain in the little boxes you can then go ahead and click 'submit' again. Your post should now appear.

This may sound much more complicated than it really is. It's really quite easy. Either click on the little boxes that show any object the instructions ask for or refrain from using symbols and emoticons. This extra step is what helps keep this forum from being overrun with SPAM.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 25, 2018 12:35 pm  #8

Thanks for explaining this, SilverHawk.

Since I sign in as administrator, I don't always see what you see, which can make it a bit difficult for me to trouble shoot.  I have never been asked to prove that I am not a robot, but I don't think that process was around when this forum was started.

I'm going to move this thread into the MC forum.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 29, 2018 2:23 pm  #9

SilverHawk wrote:

To post is to simply click the 'reply' button then type your message in the message box that appears (yes, I realize you already know this bit).

If you've added any formatting or emoticons and click submit you will get a new window that asks you to verify that you are 'not a robot' before it will permit the message to post. It can be any of a few things; such as, click on boxes that show cars (or street signs or boats, etc). ONLY click on the boxes that the instructions are telling you to find. Sometimes after you click a box it will change and you need to click it again if the object you're supposed to find reappears.
Thank you.
Once you've clicked on the objects being asked for and no more remain in the little boxes you can then go ahead and click 'submit' again. Your post should now appear.

This may sound much more complicated than it really is. It's really quite easy. Either click on the little boxes that show any object the instructions ask for or refrain from using symbols and emoticons. This extra step is what helps keep this forum from being overrun with SPAM.

AKA ohpleeze

May 29, 2018 2:24 pm  #10

No not easy, I was trying to respond to your post.

Last edited by magrat (May 29, 2018 2:30 pm)

AKA ohpleeze

Board footera