Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2018 1:06 pm  #1

what do you do

If your computer kicks the bucket and you need to transfer to another computer?

AKA ohpleeze

May 19, 2018 1:25 pm  #2

Re: what do you do

I had that happen and because I didn't play on Facebook I had to start over. I had already opened 2 other areas in the kingdom 

May 19, 2018 1:46 pm  #3

You contact Customer Support: Midnight Castle Support Team  Here's the link.

When you get to the support website click the Submit a request link in the upper right corner of the screen (or click the link I just supplied.

First, you will do is copy down your current game id number that you're playing now. You will need that.
Second, you will install midnight castle on your new computer or laptop. Play a few levels until you get the new game id number from that game. You will be starting from level 1.
Third, once you get your new id THEN contact customer support (above links) and tell them you need to transfer your old game to your new computer and give them BOTH game id numbers.
Fourth, you should get a notification when customer support has completed the transfer.

You will then resume playing your old game where you last left off but with your new id number from that point forward.

The only thing Customer Support cannot transfer is your friends list. You will need to re-invite them all back to your game. It is wise to write down ALL your friends id numbers ahead of time and have them handy so you can do that when your game is transferred.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 19, 2018 1:46 pm  #4

You download MC on to your new/different machine.  You will receive a new social code and your game will be at level 1.

You then contact Big Fish's customer service and tell them you need to have your game transferred.  You give them your old social code and your new one.

They will move your old game to the new social code (everything except your friends - you will have to send them new invitations once your game is transferred).

The e-mail you will receive from BF will give you an approximate time frame for how long it will take,  When I had it done, it took about 3 days.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 19, 2018 4:25 pm  #5

magrat wrote:

If your computer kicks the bucket and you need to transfer to another computer?

​Should I hold off on sending a gift until your game is replaced?

May 19, 2018 5:28 pm  #6

I posted this (So far I am OK. Just wanted to know cuz it happens. Thank you.) But it went to another topic.

AKA ohpleeze

May 20, 2018 9:21 pm  #7

Ellen941 wrote:

I had that happen and because I didn't play on Facebook I had to start over. I had already opened 2 other areas in the kingdom 

Wow. I don't use Facebook, I have it blocked. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

AKA ohpleeze

May 20, 2018 10:32 pm  #8

magrat wrote:

Ellen941 wrote:

Wow. I don't use Facebook, I have it blocked. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

If you're on PC (computer or laptop) then you have nothing to worry about with Facebook. MC on PC is not linked to and cannot be connected to Facebook. Only mobile versions of MC can be linked into Facebook.
You do not have to have a Facebook account to play Midnight Castle.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 22, 2018 7:41 am  #9

Thanks SilverHawk. 

AKA ohpleeze

Board footera