Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2018 2:59 pm  #1

update?

Any word on when that may happen?

AKA ohpleeze

May 15, 2018 5:05 pm  #2

Re: update?

The only notice we get is the very day they are released. The developers keep that information to themselves and never, ever give us any advanced notice. None at least in the 4 years I've been playing MC.

I always check my Game Manager daily to see if new downloads are available and generally any MC related forums. As soon as one is available everyone starts talking about it.

Generally, updates are several months apart and only advance the game 2 levels. Last one was around the beginning of the Spring Event. I wouldn't expect another until late summer or early fall. But... the truth is it could be even sooner or later than that.

In the meantime, just work on personal game goals. Then you'll have a happy surprise when one does suddenly show up to be downloaded along with the rest of us.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 15, 2018 7:13 pm  #3

The last character quest update was in February, and came as a surprise. As did the CC that soon followed.

Haven't seen anything on the MC Facebook page even hinting at an update.

It hasn't been all that long since the Spring Event ended, but it has been 3 weeks since the last CC finished,

So maybe an update containing a new CC is just around the corner.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 19, 2018 5:26 pm  #4

So far I am OK. Just wanted to know cuz it happens. Thank you.

AKA ohpleeze

June 1, 2018 5:30 pm  #5

It appears Android has a new update available advancing the storyline.

June 5, 2018 2:59 am  #6

Got the update ladt night.. and finished it now wirking on maxing out the 8 new HOS

June 9, 2018 5:58 am  #7

There is an update that adds levels up to 86.
​It seems we all got the 'can't connect' message instead of the traditional in-game 'update is ready' message.
​Really stinks as a lot of people aren't playing, thinking the servers are down.

Last edited by susiewastaken (June 9, 2018 5:59 am)

Board footera