Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2018 12:38 pm  #51

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I found you again, ...didn't play the game for a while and i'm gonna need some help... see you soon... 

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

May 11, 2018 12:54 pm  #52

susiewastaken wrote:

TiramaSue, any chance you'd consider a "Suggestions for the Developers" type thread somewhere on this board?
​If so, I would gladly send its link to BF (and Elephant's) Customer Support.

You can start a thread if you want to.  I've become skeptical as to whether the devs pay attention.  I'm certainly not going to waste any more time thinking up ways to improve the airship situation.  Wasted enough time tilting at that windmill. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 12, 2018 6:30 pm  #53

I can't believe I actually won 2 eggs in a row in the puzzles  .

I RARELY get 1 let alone 2. It's my lucky day !

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 12, 2018 7:53 pm  #54

Great luck SilverHawk!

I have the smallest airship I think I've seen since the last update...213! Unfortunately I have Special Interest for a DQ which may take all day, and Trina has wanted HOS and now ZZs. Maybe I can use it tomorrow if I finish my DQ with an amulet..

May 13, 2018 12:38 pm  #55

My enthusiasm for this game appears to have died when the Spring Event started. 

That's when I finally gave up hoping that something would be done about the airships.  Add in the mess about the two Spring rooms, the length of the Spring Event, the lackluster avatars for the last CC and I have to question my sanity in continuing to play a game that feels more like a chore than an escape from chores.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 14, 2018 10:46 pm  #56

Another crummy day accomplishing next to nothing.  Every productive day is followed by 2 days where I might as well have not bothered opening up my games.

May 15, 2018 8:10 am  #57

TiramaSue wrote:

Another crummy day accomplishing next to nothing.  Every productive day is followed by 2 days where I might as well have not bothered opening up my games.

Glad you've been getting Rare Editions almost regularly at least. But when you open your games and there's nothing it can be very discouraging. Especially when you're over halfway to the finish line.

I'm glad I made the decision this week to start working on all DQ's (except 3 Days) on just one game and keep up with the HOS for airships on only that game. So far, it makes me feel a little better. Otherwise I'd have been shut out on both games two days in a row with exception of Strange Papers. Two games and one 1 hour DQ might as well be zero DQ's in two days. There is no joy at that rate. Add to that I may not get much play in until Friday even if I got good DQ's I might have to skip because of time. Would make for a very unproductive week.  

I sincerely hope your games give you better DQ's to play or your choices (out of frustration) may be to quit and do something else or perhaps try my new method for a while (or invent your own new approach). Though, no guarantee my method will be any better since I've only been at it a few days. I may even not like it. Time will tell.

May 15, 2018 10:26 am  #58

I may have shot myself in the foot but still have no regrets (yet) about my move to level up. I'm about to leave the house for real life activities but checked into my game to send off an airship empty of 291 wheels  . You gotta laugh, LOL.

I have 1 character set on a BKQ (Hole in the Wall for 2 torches). 1 down 6 to go.

May 15, 2018 11:47 am  #59

TiramaSue wrote:

My enthusiasm for this game appears to have died when the Spring Event started. 

That's when I finally gave up hoping that something would be done about the airships.  Add in the mess about the two Spring rooms, the length of the Spring Event, the lackluster avatars for the last CC and I have to question my sanity in continuing to play a game that feels more like a chore than an escape from chores.

I get it TiramaSue. In my case, for all of the above reasons, I have decided to change my strategy...or maybe I've just been doing it "wrong" anyway (in the eyes of THIS beholder). I'm tired of trying to get Trina to cooperate with the DQs and it's NOT fun chasing HOSs and ZZs 3, 4, 5 times in a row just to get an airship request, only to send and call back the airship over and over.

I'm now going to work on DQs only. I think I will have them completed this year, or maybe a little longer for the 10 part. I'll work on Trina during the cool-down hour but when times up, she can sit. I'm just not going to try to link her quests with the gnomes. Maybe this change, for me, will seem NEW for a while...hoping for more productive and more fulfilling, and more fun.

May 15, 2018 1:51 pm  #60

GulfCoastGuppy

I also gave up trying to link Trina to the DQ'S 5 days after the SE ended.  Too frustrating! I don't mind the HOS's but I only want to do zoom zones with a DQ.  I will do a few randomly to finish a Trina quest.  3000/5000 to complete the Trina Quests/Keys seems nearly impossible...for me 18 to 30  more years if I earn at current rate.

Board footera