Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2018 10:37 pm  #31

Re: Castle Chit Chat

magrat wrote:

Anyone know when SE will be over? I hope today.

The SE is over tomorrow when the time changes over. You can tell by looking at the banner by the Castle Children and see how much time is left when you open your game.

The Children will disappear and regular play resumes...
My time: Saturday, April 5th at 7 pm Central time zone
Game Time: Sunday, April 6 at midnight (12 am) GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 5, 2018 7:12 am  #32

Big THANK YOU SilverHawk and TiramaSue for the use of your Spring room 1. Y'all comprised 5 of only 20 rooms that were switching or staying on room 1, so it was greatly appreciated. You can either delete me or hang on to me for the next event. The names are great so I know not to gift.

May 5, 2018 8:43 am  #33

I'm ready for the Spring event to be done, too. But, I'm glad it won't be done before tomorrow. This is my last concert weekend for the choir I sing with and the last thing I need is a long task for a Castle Challenge or new quests or something else that requires a lot of in game attention.

I like this forum because it's simple to navigate. I'm on Delphi, too. But I find it to be very cluttered and hard to navigate. I check it every so often because so many of the people I've gotten to know are over there. I wish you all have promoted this forum a bit more before the BF forums closed. 

Anyway, I don't know how much I'll post, but I will be hanging around.

Have fun stormin' the castle!  

May 5, 2018 10:03 am  #34

mamarose1900 wrote:

I wish you all have promoted this forum a bit more before the BF forums closed.

There was a reason for that. By not promoting this forum heavily it keeps it smaller and more manageable for our hostess. Keeps all the talk more focused on the game(s) instead of everyday, everything under the sun, conversations. Which, in turn, keeps it easier to navigate for Q and A.

Too many random (non-game related) conversations and new threads makes it cluttered and hard to find what you're looking for. Delphi is like that. You spend more time reading the forum than playing the game because there is almost too much to read. If you want a "social group" with a mutual interest in MC then Delphi is the place to go.

If you want a place that it small, easy to navigate, keeps the focus on the game, and has knowledgeable players to help then Pond Friends and FYGC forums are better suited.

If you are happy with this forum then we are glad you're here  . Big forums aren't for everyone, including myself and is why I did not join Delphi.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 6, 2018 8:22 am  #35

Since the end of the spring event, the shrouded figure is no longer rolling dice when I have the dice table open. Has anyone else noticed this? The animation of the closed table is the same as it's always been. 

May 6, 2018 8:36 pm  #36

You are correct mdpetdoc.
wondering if something else was updated, and this got changed .
Remeber when the Blacksmith was headless?

May 6, 2018 10:21 pm  #37

Ignore this.  Just posting a third message so I can PM.

May 7, 2018 2:50 am  #38

Aynasha wrote:

Ignore this.  Just posting a third message so I can PM.

LOL
​I think it is a great system in place here....haven't seen ANY spam whenever I peek in.

May 7, 2018 7:14 am  #39

mdpetdoc wrote:

Since the end of the spring event, the shrouded figure is no longer rolling dice when I have the dice table open. Has anyone else noticed this? The animation of the closed table is the same as it's always been. 

I finally see what you mean mdpetdoc. The shrouded figure doesn't play around with the dice like he used to. Maybe he's not loading the dice anymore! Although I just lost 2 out of 3

May 7, 2018 2:17 pm  #40

I beat Anabel three times in a row at dice.  There's never a castle challenge around when you need one.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera