Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2018 11:00 pm  #21

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

CC day 30. Collect 5 snow drops done.  I did with friends...had several requests so decided to add them to my wish list after last gifting and had received 3 banked in an hour.  I'm sure it could have been achieved playing friends rooms.  Avatar collected and displayed.

2 DQ'S. B/C/M  x2

April 24, 2018 6:40 am  #22

Can't find my post so sorry if this is a repeat.
45 HOS to get the Snowdrops. I'm calling the pirate Crusty and hope he is good at dice during the next CC.

April 29, 2018 8:41 am  #23

Reached my Airship goal of 7000. Needed a new goal so working on 1500 smiles. Please help! I need the gnomes or a goal. 

April 29, 2018 8:57 am  #24

mdpetdoc wrote:

Reached my Airship goal of 7000. Needed a new goal so working on 1500 smiles. Please help! I need the gnomes or a goal. 

Wish I could help. Right now, without the gnomes, I have no motivation to play to even stock up on airship items, which I do desperately need. I don't need the Spring Rooms to do that so I feel like I'm just going in circles with no purpose by just playing those over and over. I don't need the extra coins in either game and shards for the achievements will happen naturally by the time I ever do finish the gnome achievements.

I'm just blah right now and patiently/impatiently waiting for the SE to be over. It is way too long. IMO the holiday events don't need to be any longer than 30 days max. Just one more week to endure until our beloved Gnomes return.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

April 30, 2018 10:15 am  #25

Same here.

AKA ohpleeze

May 3, 2018 4:46 pm  #26

hello.......

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

May 3, 2018 10:06 pm  #27

mmiillaa wrote:

hello.......

Hello. Did you have a question or just announcing yourself as a new member here.

If the latter then welcome

May 5, 2018 7:25 pm  #28

Reached my goal of 1500 smiles about 30 minutes before the event ended. 

May 5, 2018 7:45 pm  #29

Congratulations on getting 1500 smiles. Oh my. I'd be crossed-eyed too. That's a lot of morphing eggs. Since you get more diamonds from morphs during events I'll bet your diamond count isn't too bad either  .

May 5, 2018 7:53 pm  #30

Congrats mdpetdoc!  I got so bored I couldn't think of a goal to keep me going. But I do like the morphing eggs way better than flowers.

Board footera