Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2018 10:20 pm  #21

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I had a migraine today. Didn't even open my games to collect the daily reward. Just got on to check forums an hour before heading to bed.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

April 29, 2018 8:46 am  #22

In the BFG Party Down Forum, I created a thread Final Party for BFG Forums to share memories of games we've played and their forums. Please take a moment to share a memory.

April 29, 2018 4:46 pm  #23

I shared a memory (2nd post).

April 29, 2018 4:47 pm  #24

3rd post - Anyone else who is upset about the BF forums closing?

April 29, 2018 4:50 pm  #25

3rd post - Anyone else who is upset about the BF forums closing?

April 29, 2018 8:06 pm  #26

I think a large number of people are upset but some went through something similar in 2013 when they closed chit chat corner. There are still a lot of people who don't know because there was no announcement in their game forum. I checked the list of hot games for PC and over half had no announcement from the mods. Some of the forums were even created after they announced the closure.

April 30, 2018 5:05 am  #27

That sounds typical, Creating a forum for games that have just been released.  Good luck posting to one of them.  Will be really cheesed off if they can.

May 2, 2018 7:19 pm  #28

My second game still needs to get the achievement for beating the Dragon at dice 200 times.

I just did my rolling session. Had 7 rolls. 4 were deuces and in three of them we both rolled a variation of 7. Lost the other three rolls. In a nutshell 7 rolls and did not win one single time

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 4, 2018 11:48 am  #29

Only 1 more day for the Spring event once midnight GMT comes around...Yay!!! I am so-o-o-o ready to start DQs again. I will, however, miss chasing the morphing eggs. I just can't get that enthusiastic about or committed to the morphing flowers . Maybe it's the variety and value of the rewards with the eggs. (Muttering under my breath...sure wish catching morphing flowers yielded some airship items.

May 4, 2018 7:42 pm  #30

Anyone know when SE will be over? I hope today.

AKA ohpleeze

Board footera