Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2018 9:33 am  #11

Re: Castle Chit Chat

SilverHawk wrote:

I hear that. I opened my games and immediately went to the CC folder before I realized the light wasn't flashing and  there were no more new tasks. It would have been so nice to at least click on the DQ icon and start working on the Gnomes but that's not for a little more than a week. This SE was way too long.

Rain today is not helping my mood.

Trina is keeping me busy today.  She wants mostly HOS and/or zoom zones.  The HOS are mostly dropping coins and my stockpile of zoom zones openers is getting depleted much faster than I can restock.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 25, 2018 2:07 pm  #12

I am also quite ready for the gnomes.  Had a goal to increase my airship parts substantially to prepare for them. That is what keeps me doing friend's rooms.  I've been going through the castle once, occasionally twice a day.  But by doing TQ's today, I have done the Castle twice, the Town, Atlantis, Cloud City, Elvyn's Forest, and the Harbor.

April 25, 2018 5:09 pm  #13

My airship supply is pretty well stocked by not sending them very often, unless over 300, but my ZZs are really lacking from receiving mostly coins and not having DQs to use the Castle area ZZs. I'm trying to play the puzzles for ZZ items from the Harbor through the latest areas. Trina wants 20 again.

April 25, 2018 9:28 pm  #14

Trina continues to ask for HOS and zoom zones. 

Between my two games, yesterday I played 300+ scenes.  And opened 200 zoom zones. 

And all the HOS seem to drop is coins.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 26, 2018 8:56 am  #15

Just waved goodbye to an empty 204 wheel airship. 

April 26, 2018 10:07 am  #16

I usually was waving goodbye to a very empty airship. I guess I need to start doing the DQ's again when we get them back. I get bored easily during events.

Last edited by Rahia (April 26, 2018 12:40 pm)

April 26, 2018 11:35 am  #17

Placing airship item(s) back on my list, preparing to do a few DQs when available.
Wish there would be new ones.
Thanks for making DQ thread, encourages many of us to soldier on!

April 27, 2018 8:23 am  #18

I have not played a single HOS since the new day began.  On both games, Trina is waiting for airships (sent 357 wheel ship empty) and my arm is rather sore from playing too much the past couple of days.

Hey, GulfCoastGuppy, aren't you going to copy over your songs?

April 27, 2018 9:23 am  #19

Hi, All....just popping in to say Hello, and thanks for creating this forum!  (It's easier to navigate than the Delphi Forum, IMO).  I'm mostly a lurker, not a poster, but will be checking in, and will likely see you around the Castle!
LillieCat55 (games:  LillieCat, RoseCat, DashCat)

April 27, 2018 9:56 am  #20

Welcome new members here!

TiramaSue, I'll be getting my songs together after my annual Talladega trip this weekend. BTW Mr Thelen has always been my favorite!

Board footera