Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2018 11:09 pm  #11

Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

Just found this thread.  I sent an airship on the 20th (for Trina and DQ I think.  Now stuck on zoom zones.  Not too optimistic but will do my best.  BTW this site is very easy to navigate for a non-techy. Thanks TiramaSue.

April 24, 2018 10:04 pm  #12

Apr 25

Game #1
cards/HOS
shards/zoom zones
HOS/zoom zones
shards/wheels

Game #2
cards/HOS
shards/zoom zones
HOS/shards
HOS/wheels
cards/ zoom zones
HOS/zoom zones

Last edited by TiramaSue (April 25, 2018 5:28 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 25, 2018 1:53 pm  #13

Finally had an airship that I would send.  Did 4 Trina quests (2 included 20 zoom zones) and (2 included 50 HOS'S).  Then another one included HOS's. And so in about 40 minutes the airship will depart.  On the other hand, I will be able to finish another TQ tonight.

April 25, 2018 8:28 pm  #14

Apr 26

game #2
HOS/zoom zones
HOS/zoom zones
cards/zoom zones
shards/zoom zones
cards/wheels

Last edited by TiramaSue (April 25, 2018 11:49 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 26, 2018 7:54 am  #15

1 Trina Quest  Was hoping for one needing an airship but it was not to be (HOS'S/ZZ) and will wait for a decent airship to do the zoom zones.  Have sent two AS away.

3 DQ'S.  did get one requiring an airship, but would only do it if Trina cooperates.

April 27, 2018 6:52 am  #16

While it's nice to build up airship inventory, Trina has only been asking for ZZs without HOS. I have had to "complete" one of my blue key quest characters to use as a floater to get ZZ quests and items. And unfortunately my other blue key quests at rest are doubled up (i.e. I have 3 sets where 2 characters want the same ZZ).

April 27, 2018 8:37 am  #17

No Trina quests.  No acceptable airships.

3DQ'S

April 27, 2018 4:57 pm  #18

Apr 27

Game #1
shards/wheels

April 28, 2018 9:37 am  #19

Still waiting for a usable airship.  If I get one, I will complete the zoom zones on current TQ.

3 DQ...for what it's worth. Enjoy the weekend.

April 28, 2018 9:38 am  #20

Apr 28

game #2
shards/wheels

Board footera