Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2018 11:47 pm  #1

Trina Trials and Tribulations

Castle Date:  Apr 20

game #2
wheels/zoom zones
shards/zoom zones

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 20, 2018 9:14 am  #2

Re: Trina Trials and Tribulations

Trina has needed wheels for 4 days now. All of my airships have been over 260 and under 300. NOW is when I'll complain about NOT getting an airship 300 or slightly more LOL!

April 20, 2018 9:38 am  #3

It had been 4 days since game #2 completed a Trina quest.  In both my games, she's on an airship kick, and lots of lovely ships in the low 200's have appeared and been sent away unpacked.  You just know that once the gnomes return, airships under 300 wheels will be few and far between.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 20, 2018 7:22 pm  #4

Game 1: 2 Done
Postcards/Zoom Zones
Postcards/Shards

Game 2:
Still collecting shards for private room furniture before returning to working on her. Currently she wants shards.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

April 20, 2018 7:35 pm  #5

Castle Date:  Apr 21

game #1
wheels/zoom zones
cards/zoom zones
cards/shards

game #2
shards/wheels
HOS/shards
shards/zoom zones
shards/zoom zones

Last edited by TiramaSue (April 21, 2018 2:44 pm)

April 21, 2018 2:10 pm  #6

Finally on the 5th day of Trina waiting I sent an airship loaded for 315 wheels. Of course Trina, once she got a taste, wanted another and I gave her 357 wheels...yikes!...but they are few and far between. Plus at least I had plenty after making her wait so long. Now she would like 20 ZZs so she must wait for the new GMT day when I have time for puzzles and/or rounds. Used my "spare" ZZs for the CC.

April 21, 2018 2:44 pm  #7

I just saw a post on BF from HennyMarie.  She belongs to a FaceBook group and some people there knew Trina.  Today is Trina's birthday, so a good day to finally have usable airships show up.

April 23, 2018 9:01 am  #8

Apr 23

game #1
HOS/wheels
cards/shards

game #2
cards/wheels
cards/shards

Last edited by TiramaSue (April 23, 2018 12:29 pm)

April 23, 2018 7:55 pm  #9

Apr 24

game #1
HOS/wheels
shards/wheels
cards/zoom zones
cards/zoom zones
cards/zoom zones

game #2
wheels/zoom zones
cards/HOS
HOS/zoom zones

Last edited by TiramaSue (April 24, 2018 6:02 pm)

April 23, 2018 8:34 pm  #10

I had 3 sets of 20 ZZs with shards/cards up until today. Then finally got Wheels and HOS completed with a lovely 309 and the balance after the final CC. Now it's just Trina, Trina, Trina.

Board footera