Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2018 10:51 pm  #1

Castle Chit Chat

Thanks, SilverHawk, for starting a thread for the castle challenge.  I had originally posted in the DQ thread, forgetting that we can have more than one thread here because our posts won't get lost among all the spam or questions about when the next update will be.

Not sure whether we should start a separate thread for Trina or leave her linked with the DQ's and our beloved gnomes.  Less than 16 days until they return to torment us again.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 19, 2018 11:17 pm  #2

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Awesome ! A MC related talk thread  .  I'm feeling so much better about coming here and starting fresh. Now there will be clean and easy to navigate MC related discussions and progress documentation. Thanks for start it TS.

I don't know what to suggest re: Trina. It seems easier/quicker to just add her into the DQ progress. However, sooner or later you'll eventually have the DQ achievements done and all that's left is Trina. Keeping a separate thread for her keeps things more tidy and easier to track but will require bouncing in and out of threads for each topic while still working on DQ's and CC's.

I think of it like logging into a paper journal. I would be listing each on a separate page for quick reference. Not all on the same piece of paper all mixed up together.

Take a day or two to ponder it and decide on what makes more sense to you. I'm leaning toward a separate thread for Trina even though it requires bouncing in and out of different threads, but I'm good either way.

I'm looking forward to the return of the Gnomes. I'll have a Trina progress for the next CC task tomorrow. She's waiting on a request for 20 ZZ's

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

April 20, 2018 9:26 am  #3

I can't wait for the Gnomes to return. IMO these Special Events last way too long. 30 days would be plenty with the CC started before or during (not Day 1). This would give more variety to the challenges, crossing over into (or out of) the Special Event.

Great site setup BTW!

April 20, 2018 9:45 am  #4

I think I could endure a 35 day seasonal event with the CC starting on day 2 or 3.   That's how long the Winter event lasted.

Another problem is the sameness of the events.  Collecting flying objects, craft 2 or 3 pets, play 3 HOS for coins.  During Spring and Fall, there are currently 54 different flying things, in Winter there are 60.  And some players want even more added!

When a special event is more tedious than Gnome Spy, something is very wrong.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 20, 2018 7:27 pm  #5

I'm having such a hard time getting motivated to play without the Gnome quests giving me incentive. Just can't seem to make the rounds for the only purpose of collecting airship items. Only seem to go in, do the daily CC task, then out again.

In light that this forum is a Finish Your Games Challenge I'm going to start downloading some BF games I've purchase and have not played. Something to do until our beloved gnomes return.

April 21, 2018 2:48 pm  #6

I still have more posts to look through to make sure I've copied all my songs over to here.  Was able to complete some Trina quests so that helped motivate me to play some HOS.  Not looking forward to tonight's CC task.  I don't do very well playing dice.

April 23, 2018 11:18 pm  #7

I couldn't agree more about the length of this event (toooo long)!!!  Has become a real grind. Now that CC is done plan to do friends rooms, DQ'S, TQ  1 pass through the castle and get outside and work in my gardens.

April 24, 2018 10:06 pm  #8

I think the Spring Event has made me punchy...I jst finished an HOS with a hook in it and rushed over to put the hook in a ZZ . Bedtime, LOL!

April 25, 2018 8:16 am  #9

The first day after a CC ends I always feel lost.  I need my mission for the day.

April 25, 2018 9:11 am  #10

I hear that. I opened my games and immediately went to the CC folder before I realized the light wasn't flashing and  there were no more new tasks. It would have been so nice to at least click on the DQ icon and start working on the Gnomes but that's not for a little more than a week. This SE was way too long.

Rain today is not helping my mood.

Board footera