Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2018 7:24 am  #61

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

Very nice review Stusue.  I'm glad that you were able to finish one.

I finished the Strange Cases series.  I liked them all.  The first two were a little bit outdated in gameplay, but not enough to make me not want to play. The last two the gameplay was how I liked it.   The story was pretty good in all of them.

I still have to finish up the Reincarnations series next.  After that I was thinking House of 1000 Doors series or the Fierce Tales series. 

i ♥ nirvana

April 3, 2018 11:12 am  #62

Yet another month in which I didn't finish many games.  Completed 3 CE's (Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt, Dead Reckoning: Sleight of Murder, and Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge) and 2 SV's (Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles and Alice's Patchwork 2).  But I didn't get any new games so I did make progress.

In addition, in March I completed the last 9 days of a MC castle challenge, and this year the Spring Event and Spring castle challenge started earlier than in the past, which cut into the time I had to play the games in my inventory.

The Spring event will be running the entire month of April, so I doubt I'll get many games finished this month either.  I'm going to start Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition, and I've already started Clutter VI: Leigh's Story.  The Clutter games work well in tandem with MC's marathon events and challenges.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 11, 2018 5:28 am  #63

For some reason I just can't get into that second Reincarnations game. It could just be me, but I think it is missing the charm that I liked from the first game.   I think it is half completed.

I started on the Fierce Tales series and finished The Dog's Heart one.  Next will play the second game Marcus' Memory.

i ♥ nirvana

April 11, 2018 4:05 pm  #64

sort of  finished 2 games in March. They were both games I'd played before, but not for a very, very long time. One M3 and one HOG. I'm counting both though, since it had been so long. Besides, the M3 counts (in my mind) because i decided to see if I could get over 1 million points, and I did. The best news was that I didn't buy anything in March! 

April 13, 2018 9:28 pm  #65

What happened to my sun avatar? It disappeared.   I forgot how I did it the first time.  Maybe someone could help walk me through it again.  Thanks.

i ♥ nirvana

April 16, 2018 6:22 pm  #66

sunshinej wrote:

What happened to my sun avatar? It disappeared.   I forgot how I did it the first time.  Maybe someone could help walk me through it again.  Thanks.

As I recall, that sun avatar wasn't one of the avatars that the forum supplies.  You must have found it somewhere else and the place that was supplying it has ceased to do so.  Google images has lots of items that can be used for avatars. 

To change avatars, click on My Profile, and then click change avatar.  Then paste in the URL of the vatar that you found elsewhere on the web.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 16, 2018 6:28 pm  #67

Big Fish announced today that, as of April 30, the ability to post to the forums and to send PM's will be disabled.

Consequently, I've issued an invitation to those who post in my we few, we happy few, we band of DQ'ers thread to join me over here so that we can continue to post our progress and encourage each other as we try to complete the DQ and Trina achievements in Midnight Castle.

April 17, 2018 7:23 am  #68

TiramaSue wrote:

Big Fish announced today that, as of April 30, the ability to post to the forums and to send PM's will be disabled.

Blimey!!!!
It will be nice to see some old faces that I probably knew here.

April 17, 2018 7:51 am  #69

FudgeChi wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Blimey!!!!
It will be nice to see some old faces that I probably knew here.

Don't count on it.  The power struggles have already begun with various factions suggesting different venues. 

Saw it all when Big Fish closed the Chit Chat Corner.  Most people  want a venue where they can post ANYTHING.  If you thought BF's forum was full of drama, you haven't seen anything.  

I'm going to open a section for MC because I need a place to keep track of my progress.  If others join me, that's fine.  If not, not.

April 17, 2018 8:21 am  #70

This is shaping up to be another dismal month.  

Finished Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition.  It wasn't a bad game, but for me, it didn't live up to the hype that some people put there.  I felt the same way about the other Brave Giant game I've played (Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition).

Still working on Clutter VI: Leigh's Story.  I've finished 409 of the 600 levels.  Started Parallels Cross last night.  And I'm still working on the Spring Event and the Spring Challenge in MC.  Event lasts 44 days, which is way too long in my opinion.

Board footera