Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2018 8:33 pm  #1

Time Mysteries

Time Mysteries: The Inheritance  --  10/2/2010
Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres  --  11/3/2011
Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma  --  1/13/2013

Games where you travel back and forth in time.   You Travel to the future and the past and also stay in the present time which is the 19th century in the game

The Inheritance which is almost a straight HO game and a few mini  games like spot the difference, it is a very repetitive game. 

The Ancient Spectres I liked better.  I played in advance mode and it was tough on deciding what time to go to and what to do next.  I welcomed the sparkles that indicated a HO scene since I knew I would be able to advance a little further.  Finding them was another matter since I had to go to each of the 5 different time frames to find them.  Even still I enjoyed playing this game, it kept me on my toes.  The ending was a to be continued.

​The Final Enigma ties the other two games together.  It had a nice, satisfying ending.

I played this game in regular mode instead of advance mode and game was much easier.  When hitting on the time device the areas of interest were marked with a exclamation point, so I knew where to go.  

​I enjoyed the gameplay  in The Ancient Spectres and The Final Enigma best as The Inheritance was a little bit dated for me.

Last edited by sunshinej (March 16, 2018 9:10 am)

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera