Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2017 6:54 am  #411

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

Oh no, TiramaSue! What a time for it to happen. I hope they transfer you soon.

December 20, 2017 9:18 am  #412

I'm so sorry Tirama. You said BFG has to transfer you. You mean you can't D/L the game and use the same log-in info you used in the game (like you can with ART)?

December 20, 2017 7:27 pm  #413

Both games have been transferred.  I missed 3 days, but I'm only 1 task behind in the castle challenge.

lilyr - there is no log-in info for MC.  BoomZap's way of doing things gave a false sense of security, because people thought they could play their game on somebody else's machine, and sooner or later, the games would merge.  I've won too many avatars from castle challenges to risk losing them.

Got all my free-to-play games on new machine, but lost all my progress on Clutter Infinity and Queen's Garden Halloween.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 20, 2017 11:13 pm  #414

I'm glad that you got your MC games transferred and didn't get too far behind. Does MC always run two challenges together or overlapping?

Last edited by TiramaSue (December 21, 2017 1:02 am)

December 21, 2017 1:03 am  #415

lilyr wrote:

I'm glad that you got your MC games transferred and didn't get too far behind. Does MC always run two challenges together or overlapping?

There are 3 seasonal events - Spring, Fall, and Winter.  These last for 5 to 6 weeks, have special daily quests and new achievements.  You play them at your own pace, and any progress towards those achievements will carry forward to the next year.

There are also 6 Castle Challenges.  They last 30 days, and a new task will unlock each day.  You have to complete the tasks in order, and after every 10 tasks, you win an avatar.

Castle Challenges run during the seasonal events, and the tasks tend to be easier during those 3 challenges. 

The other 3 challenges are much harder. 

Here's a link to a post listing all the challenges we've had so far.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/926891.page#6894682

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 21, 2017 3:40 pm  #416

Thanks Tirama!

December 26, 2017 11:44 am  #417

Today is bonus punch day.  For those of you who still have BFG accounts, make sure you've completed your punch cards.

Board footera