Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2017 2:42 pm  #1041

Re: The Chat Lounge

Thanks Tee. Yes I used photobucket too.  I had pics there that I assume are lost to me.
I’ll take a look at imgur.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 6, 2017 3:06 pm  #1042

I can’t seem to find anywhere on this to set up albums.  I have no desire to post my pictures on this site publicly.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 6, 2017 5:58 pm  #1043

November 6, 2017 6:00 pm  #1044

I was testing out imageshack.  but now I see it is not free and I don't use it often enough to warrant a fee even if it is under $20 a year.

November 7, 2017 11:38 am  #1045

oscar66 wrote:

I can’t seem to find anywhere on this to set up albums. I have no desire to post my pictures on this site publicly.

Oscar, are you talking about imgur.  After you set up an account, there is a drop down menu when you click on your account name.  If you choose settings, you can make everything hidden instead of public.  In the drop down menu, there are choices for images, albums and some other stuff.  Whenever you set up an album, it will also give you a choice to make anything you want hidden.  I have lots of albums and the only trouble I have had is when I need to submit SS in numerical or alphabetical order, the coding gives me no clue.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

November 8, 2017 10:52 am  #1046

​Oscar...Are those bracelets your doing?  I always had  a fondness for gemstones.

Last edited by sunshinej (November 8, 2017 11:06 am)

i ♥ nirvana

November 8, 2017 7:59 pm  #1047

🙂 yes. The middle is different jaspers, Kambala, red line etc.  The right  are agates, a white coral and howlite.   Left so more agates, sandalwood, tiger eye, I think some goldstone.
The shop I work at has a trunk sale twice a year.  The store is blanketed with stones. Tables and tables.  I buy and actually don’t do a lot of semi work but have started to sell some stuff at my friends office.  I do a lot of chain mail design stuff.

November 8, 2017 8:09 pm  #1048

So I made those for her to wear and see if there is interest.  They turned out lovely, and the sandalwood smells great!

November 9, 2017 11:00 am  #1049

They certainly are pretty! And sandalwood would be a bonus!

November 23, 2017 2:19 pm  #1050

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! 🦃

Board footera