Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2017 10:31 am  #1031

Re: The Chat Lounge

oscar66 wrote:

Tee, I'm going to the Stitching Guild's first meeting of the year today to see what they are all about.

That's great ~ I know they have Needlepoint ones and I guess Cross Stitching/Embroidery ones but never have been to one.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 14, 2017 10:44 am  #1032

I haven't been back to the Guild meeting yet!  And I keep meaning to drop an email.  Work work work is what I seem to be doing.  And my big doofus of a dog (whom I love btw the way so he has not been banished to the outdoors) got sprayed by a skunk!  Just when I think he's all cleaned up it rains and boom he is stink anew.  House is whiffy, I rolled up all my area rugs, turned furniture around.  He can't come to half the house and must sleep in the kitchen.  Poor guy is confused mummy is not letting on the couch for cuddles.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 26, 2017 3:11 pm  #1033

I made this awhile ago.  I just love working with burlap it is so easy.  I made the bow myself after a few attempts.  I thought it came out pretty good.

i ♥ nirvana

October 26, 2017 3:14 pm  #1034

I love the neutral colors of this rag wreath.  I found this material at a yard sale cheap and couldn't resist making a wreath out of it.

i ♥ nirvana

October 27, 2017 10:39 am  #1035

That's lovely! I don't know if I would have ever thought of that, but I'm not a person who does sewing (aside from buttons) or crafts. Good job sunshinej!

October 28, 2017 6:56 am  #1036

You have a lot of talent, Sun. 

October 30, 2017 5:01 pm  #1037

Nice Sun!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 1, 2017 8:40 am  #1038

Thanks lilyr, Fudge & Oscar.  They are fun to do and relaxing.   

i ♥ nirvana

November 3, 2017 8:03 am  #1039

Can I get some recommendations on programs to use to upload pics?

November 4, 2017 10:12 am  #1040

Oscar, 

I presently use imgur.com since Photobucket no longer allows 3rd party hosting unless you want to pay a hefty charge.  A forum I belong to has been greatly affected by this as we post SS of challenges completed and we've all had to find other places.  I think there is also imageshack.com, tinypic.com and there may be others.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Board footera