Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2017 2:51 pm  #1011

Re: The Chat Lounge

Sad news...my Mum passed in the early hours of Tuesday morning. It came to be expected but it’s still a shock. Thankfully Paul (my son) and I went up on the Sunday…very poignant…and I knew then that I wouldn’t see her again….

July 20, 2017 3:06 pm  #1012

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 20, 2017 6:58 pm  #1013

I am so sorry Fudge.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

July 21, 2017 5:47 am  #1014

I'm so very sorry, Fudge ~ may you find peace and strength as you go through this difficult time.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

July 21, 2017 9:16 am  #1015

{{{FudgeChi}}}  I am so very sorry to read of your mother's passing. It's never easy, even when expected. I am VERY glad that you and your son spent some time with her before she died.

July 24, 2017 10:18 am  #1016

I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing, Fudge.  I'm glad that you got a chance to visit and say good bye.

i ♥ nirvana

August 6, 2017 6:23 am  #1017

Thank you everyone. It was Mum's funeral last Friday. It was a beautiful service.

August 6, 2017 11:09 am  #1018

I am so glad you thought the service was beautiful. I think, having gone through this with my parents and my brother, that a wonderful service can bring a lot of peace to those left.

August 7, 2017 4:20 am  #1019

It brought a lot of peace, Lily xxx

August 22, 2017 8:09 am  #1020

Was anyone close to witness the eclipse yesterday?  Where I live the moon blocked the sun by 75%.  It was dim looking outside, just like it looks before a heavy thunderstorm.  I didn't have the special glasses so I didn't look at the sun at all.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera