Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2017 5:26 am  #271

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I liked Unforgotten too, Oscar.

Yes! DO see if you can get The Blacklist. I hope you can. Don't judge it until you've watched a few episodes though.

May 26, 2017 10:07 am  #272

I will.  I use my cousin's Netflix so I'll have to take a peak and see if its there.  I haven't looked at it in a long time.  My PVR is full to bursting.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 2, 2017 7:39 am  #273

oscar -- What did you think of the SURVIVOR final?

June 5, 2017 6:22 pm  #274

Loved the new format. Wasn't too sure about Brads reunion look. But I was quite happy Sarah won, she played a good game, and was involved in everything.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 5, 2017 7:48 pm  #275

Of the 3 finalists, I'm glad Sarah won too. I remember Brad saying he really didn't need the money. I'm sure Sarah does need it and it will make a lot of difference in her  family's life. I honestly don't remember what Brad looked like at the reuniuon. Right now I can't even remember who the 3rd finalist was. It was a pretty good season. I was VERY glad that "The Queen" got voted off relatively early. She irritated the heck out of me!

June 6, 2017 11:47 pm  #276

I'm now watching Cardinal and Colony.   Plus I'm watching Masterchef Australia.  It's very different than either North American version.  And MKR which I love.

June 9, 2017 3:46 pm  #277

FudgeChi -- I finally saw the 2 hour season finale to THE BLACKLIST. Wow!~ I think it left me with more questions than I had before.  And I'm not totally convinced that some "answers" that it provided are truthful. It's going to be a long wait until September!

June 10, 2017 6:36 am  #278

Pleased you got caught up, Lily. I'm not convinced that those "answers" are true at all. Now on my 4th rerun and finding more and more clues as to why not!
Can't wait for September either!!!!

August 28, 2017 11:20 am  #279

I had to give up my DVR as it was costing too much.  I miss it a lot.  I mostly watch Netflix now as I can no longer record my favorites anymore.   I am watching Supernatural.  Where was I when this show came out?  Watching the first episode got me hooked. On the 8th or 9th episode now.  Love both Dean and Sam!

i ♥ nirvana

October 8, 2017 6:53 am  #280

Lily, are you watching the new season of The Blacklist? Such FUN!

Board footera