Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2017 11:08 am  #201

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I have finished:
Fables of the Kingdom II PE. Fun! There were 10 Bonus levels.
Laruaville 6. Fun.
Big City Adventure San Fransisco. Ok. 
Fantasy Mosaics 21 - On the Movie Set. Rather fun. Incredibly easy.
Griddlers - 12 Labours of Hercules. Fun
Marie Antoinette's Solitaire. Fun!
Magic Cards Solitaire 2. Rather fun.
Fairy Tale Griddlers - Red Riding Hood Secret. Very fun!! The best 8floor ever!
Rescue Team 7 PE. Superfun!!! PE worthy with 20 Bonus levels (and 50 in the main game). There was even a love story in it . I bought it with an expiring reward coupon and was hesistant at first because of the dreaded fire level in RT 6, but they have made it easier in this one.

I remember that I liked both Royal Troubles very much.

Last weekend me and my daughters had a "Girls Weekend" in Stockholm (where my oldest daughter live).It was very nice to be together and only have fun!

May 15, 2017 11:55 am  #202

I've finished:

Demon Hunter 3: Revelation PE
Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter One
Griddlers: 12 Labors of Hercules

Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend

I remember that I like the Royal Troubles too!

The girls weekend would be nice for you, Anki.

May 15, 2017 5:49 pm  #203

Anki -- I'm so glad that you and your daughters had a "girls only", fun weekend!

May 16, 2017 5:07 pm  #204

I've made more progress on Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage.  I've achieved a gold time on 190 grids.  Just 10 more to go.  Only 4 days and 2 hours left on MC's Spring Event, then it's back to working on the DQ achievements.  And I think, judging by the number of collectibles I've found, that I'm halfway through Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 17, 2017 3:40 am  #205

Hi everyone! 
I can't believe it's been so long since I was last here!  

I've been super busy as my big sis and her hubby are here atm.  But for the 2 months leading up to their arrival I was either lying in a little ball, often in tears, as I felt so ill, or madly trying to unpack, or at least stow somewhere, all the boxes that arrived in a container ship from Australia last year and that filled every available space in my house.  I was already really sick so trying to do that just made things worse.  Some days I barely made it out of bed, just enough to eat and go potty.

And let's just say that it's been great to see them ... well, my sis ... but it's been exhausting as not only have we been out and about but they expect me to go everywhere with them and just don't understand that I simply can't do that.  They believe that a holiday is being up and out of the house by 8:30 am at the latest, then running around all day and seeing everything as quickly as possible ... eg. they saw our castle in under an hour and I can spend half a day there as it's a museum now. 

But they're up at Kiel atm and will be back tomorrow.  Yesterday I was madly washing all the sheets, towels, the dirty clothes they left and asked me to wash for them, cleaning the kitchen, unpacking and repacking the dishwasher, etc, etc, etc.  So it hasn't been a restful break.  But today, after I've done the last load of washing, I'm hoping to maybe play a game!  I haven't played one in ages!!!!

Tirama ... wtg with all your gold times!  Good luck with the final 10.  And you sure are busy with MC, etc.

Anki ... I'm also glad you had a fun weekend!  Does that mean that your daughter's feeling a bit better?  Does that also mean that she's back at school part time yet?  Either way, I sure hope having some fun helped her, and you all!

Sunshine ... as for Stonehenge Legend, not even considering the fact the I didn't like the game (for my usual reasons), if I remember correctly, a lot of the "facts" that I came across in the demo weren't even accurate, so it was a definite no buy for me!  I'm sorry you found it disappointing.

Hopefully I'll soon be able to post something about a game I've played! 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

May 17, 2017 3:29 pm  #206

stusue! It is so good to see a post from you! I tried sending you a PM, but your mailbox was full. oscar told me that you weren't feeling well and that you had company.  Hope the company will be leaving soon. And I hope you'll be feeling better. Um...any reason that your sister couldn't have washed her own dirty clothes?

Tirama -- Wow! All the decluttering plus MC plus all those gold levels in Gizmo!  When do you sleep?

May 22, 2017 1:35 am  #207

Love, love, love the Royal Trouble games.  I couldn't find a collectible in the elevator I think it was.  And then couldn't go back.   I'm playing Fantasy Mosaics 2 and I thought the picture was a crab but it was a haunted house, lol.  I don't bother with time on this type of game because I like taking my time to figure it out.  I'm so glad FM2 automatically filled solved lines, the first one you have to put all the x's in by mouse.   Also working on the new Zombie Solitaire.  It's pretty hard to clear the entire hand, and if you don't clear enough it's a replay.  I love the feel of the cursor in this series.  Sometimes the cursor makes or breaks a game for me.  I still have no desire to play a HOPA.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

May 23, 2017 1:22 pm  #208

I've finished:

Christmas Griddlers
Nevertales: Shattered Image PE
Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment PE

Gizmos: Spirit of the Christmas

Finally got round to a Gizmos and enjoyed it so will do more.
I have a problem playing HOPA's too, Wendy but once I get going I'm Ok and I enjoyed both the ones above.

May 23, 2017 1:25 pm  #209

I completed the main game of Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition.  Hope to finish the bonus material tonight.

And I have only 1 grid left in Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage.  I missed getting gold by 3 seconds!

MC's Spring Event ended Sunday night, so it's back to working on the Daily Quests achievements.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 23, 2017 11:21 pm  #210

Fantasy Mosaics 2 is driving me crazy.  Like I just said, I don't care about doing these quickly so I never bother trying for the 3 stars but this game is so easy I find myself going quite fast.  I'm getting almost all gold times.  The problem is then I forget to look at the mosaic itself, and as I click on the last box I'm always, "Damn, I did it again!" because you only get a second to look at the picture and they're pretty good pictures, I'd like to be able to look as long as I want.  I want to go fast, just to be competitive but I want to go slow, to enjoy making the picture, or in the Patchwork games I want to enjoy the textures and patterns.  I suppose you could have the mindset of playing every board twice, the first time leisurely, making no mistakes, using hints and enjoying the picture and then you can replay with a good idea of the pattern to achieve the gold time and no hints.  But I have so many more games to play.....  I'm also playing Zombie Solitaire 2 so I can go as slow as I want in that one.  I don't know why but I like to play golf style solitaire really fast.  I prefer limited move M3s now but I always find myself making my moves too quickly, there's always a better move if I would have looked for another few seconds, lol.

OMG, I just went and did another puzzle and did it again!!!!!!  It was an elk by a tree, I really, really would have liked to look at it longer.  I have the Super Pack from GH with the first six games so I'm hoping in the next one I can stare as long as I want and then click the picture away.  The first Fantasy Mosaics didn't autofill the squares and the second one does so it seems like the makers might listen to critiques.

Last edited by WendyDarling (May 23, 2017 11:31 pm)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera