Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2017 10:11 am  #251

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

If I remember correctly someone on here was bingeing on The Good Wife.  The Good Fight started a couple of weeks ago so I'm looking forward to a mini binge of that.

Sun let me know what you think as you watch eps of TWD.  I still think of Carol and her " are you shitting me" line and the look on her face and lol.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 7, 2017 10:14 am  #252

Broadchurch (UK version) season 3 started this week too so I'll get my David Tennant fill ❤️

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 8, 2017 7:02 am  #253

It was me bingeing on The Good Wife. I'm watching The Good Fight too and also Broadchurch 

March 8, 2017 2:52 pm  #254

TWD

Saw some shows last night and now up to Rick and the gang have met the junkyard scavengers group, 

I've seen the moment you were talking about between Rick and Daryl at the end of the finale. Brothers-in-arms, those two.  Very nice.

I don't know about you, but I still miss Daryl's brother Meryl.  What a character he was.

How about the Rick and Michonne  plowing down walkers on the highway with a cable.  That was pretty cool.

I went Yikes when I first saw  the "Mad Max" walker in that junkyard.

On Carol & Daryl relationship...man & woman or brother & sister?  I think brother & sister myself.  What do you think?

On the Talking Dead...Chris asked Jerry what do apocalyptic tigers dream about?  Jerry said meat.  He is such a card, that guy.

i ♥ nirvana

March 8, 2017 9:35 pm  #255

Watched another episode.  Just 1 more to go then all caught up.

My thoughts

Eugene and Negan make an odd couple when standing next to each other. 

I hate that Easy Street song...I hope I don't hear it for real. 

Dwight...Don't know to feel sorry for him or totally dislike him.

Doctors are hard to come by.  Keep all that you can find.

With as many wives as Negan has, strange no one is pregnant yet.

i ♥ nirvana

March 9, 2017 11:21 am  #256

Sunshine says: With as many wives as Negan has, strange no one is pregnant yet.

I am currently listening to a book by Stephen King and he has the perfect line for this:

"All trigger and no bullets."   

March 10, 2017 2:54 pm  #257

oscar66 wrote:

Sunshine says: With as many wives as Negan has, strange no one is pregnant yet.

I am currently listening to a book by Stephen King and he has the perfect line for this:

"All trigger and no bullets."   

Ha! Good one.

I'm all caught up now.  Last episode was a slow one, but did like the carnival part of the show.

i ♥ nirvana

April 3, 2017 11:45 pm  #258

Ok first The Good Fight, freaking amazing show imo.

Second - knock knock Sunshine, are you up to date?

April 4, 2017 2:34 am  #259

I love The Good Fight too, Oscar!

April 4, 2017 10:59 am  #260

Oscar...Only 1 episode behind.  I was talking about how I missed Merle and there he was on the Talking Dead. 

I watched the series finale of Grimm.  OMGoodness! I'm so going to miss it and sad that there will be no more episodes made, but at least they went off with a bang.

I was just talking about how I wished to see Monk again and lo and behold Hallmark Mystery has brought it back.    

While watching the Hallmark Mystery channel I realized that the Murder She Baked commercials that they kept showing are movies made from the books that I read.  Hannah Swenson Mysteries.  I taped all of them.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera