Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2017 6:44 pm  #11

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

Sorry Lily I misread I thought you said you let them expire, versus the punches.

I "finished" my first game of the year but sadly could not finish it. Just at the end I encountered a glitch with the ax.  Common from what I read that everything disappeared there or at other points in the game. Or maybe that was your punishment for making the wrong choice.   So I couldn't finish or do the bonus and I'm not prepared to replay the whole thing.

Last edited by oscar66 (January 3, 2017 6:46 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 6, 2017 9:00 pm  #12

I finished my first game of the year - Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition.  Next I'll play Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition.  Completing that game will mean I'm all caught up with that series, so I expect they will release another this month. 

I'm also working on Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2, and of course, the MC Winter Event and Castle Challenge.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2017 1:48 pm  #13

I've now finished:

Asian Riddles 3
Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra PE
Fantasy Mosaics 19: Edge of the World

I enjoyed Children's Orchestra and Fantasy Mosaics 19, even though it was easy.

Last edited by FudgeChi (January 10, 2017 1:48 pm)

January 10, 2017 2:29 pm  #14

I'm in the middle of Rainbow Mosaics Christmas Lights (the first one) and Danse Macabre Ominous Obsession SE.  (lol I'm not copying you!) lol again but maybe I'll play Silent Nights after this, I still have that unplayed.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 10, 2017 2:48 pm  #15

oscar66 wrote:

I'm in the middle of Rainbow Mosaics Christmas Lights (the first one) and Danse Macabre Ominous Obsession SE.  (lol I'm not copying you!) lol again but maybe I'll play Silent Nights after this, I still have that unplayed.

I've finished Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2 and Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition and now I'm working on Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip.  After that game is done, I'll play Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden before I choose another HOPA series to work on. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2017 2:55 pm  #16

It's anybody's guess which CE's will be released this week.  According to Facebook, we should be getting: Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace CESpirits of Mystery: The Fifth Kingdom CE,  and Spirit of Revenge: A Test of Fire CE.

However, since no CE was released today...

I don't play any of those series, so for at least another week, I won't fall further behind.

January 11, 2017 5:21 am  #17

I have finished:

Gems of Aztecs. Not so fun. Very easy, sometimes I had to replay levels because I finished them too early to get 3 stars...
Factory Katz-The Grand Banquet. Rather fun but the objects were hard to find.
Nevertales- Hidden Doorway CE. Very good!!!
Christmas Mosaic Puzzle. Booring! Bought it last year but didn't finish it. I was determined to do it this year. Managed with a lot of hints...
Rite of Passage-Deck of Fates CE. Ok. Seemed good when I demoed it, but didn't like it after that.
Cursed House 3. Rather fun, but started it last Halloween.
Santa's Toy Factory-Nonograms. Rather fun. Another 8floor,but a bit harder this time. Good!
India Garden. Ok.
Popper Lands Colony. Fun!
Rainbow Mosaics - Christmas Lights. Not as fun as the other ones, Just Ok.
Spooky Solitare Halloween. Fun.
Santa's Christmas Solitaire. Ok. Not very fun
World's Greatest Cities Mosaics. Both modes. Very fun! Some of the different modes were rather difficult, you really had to think.
Bridge to Another World- Alice in Shadowland CE. Very good! Superfun!!!
Mystery Mosaics 2. Fun. Rather hard, had to replay some levels because I lost one star when it took to long time.
Adam Wolfe -Season Pass (bought it on Steam). Superfun!!!
Christmas Wonderland 7. Surprisingly fun. You really had to look for the christmas trees.
Pirate Mosaics Puzzle- Caribbean Treasures.Fun, but very easy.

I had to dex Rescue Team 6 PE, couldn't get past level 24 (the fire level) 
I also had to dex Halloween Jigsaw Stash because, as a a lot ot people on the forum, I couldn't open
level 10. It was fun while it lasted...

BFG CS is no good any more, as soon as you have any problem they just give you a coupon,not trying to solve the problem. 

Our daughter is still not well. She's still sick-listed full time from school. That's why it's so long since I posted.

Last edited by Anki (January 11, 2017 5:23 am)

January 11, 2017 2:12 pm  #18

Anki...Sorry to hear that your daughter is still unwell.  I hope she feels better soon.

I am going to try hard to put a good size dent into my games this year.  It is only the 11th and already 5 games played.  It helps that the weather has been nasty out.

i ♥ nirvana

January 11, 2017 4:50 pm  #19

Anki -- I am so sorry that your daughter is still ill.  If it's okay with you I'll pray for her.  If not, good thoughts and Pond Power sent her way.

OMG!! sunshinej.  I'm happy if I get 5 games done in two months (or 3).  Good for you.

January 12, 2017 7:59 am  #20

lilyr wrote:

OMG!! sunshinej.  I'm happy if I get 5 games done in two months (or 3).  Good for you.

Thanks lilyr...I hope I can keep up the pace.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera