Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2016 4:13 pm  #241

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

lol definitely a big time commitment.  I'm going to settle in to the back half of season 6 of Game of Thrones.

Nope I didn't expect zombies at all.  I actually was thinking more along the lines of Wendigo at one point.  Who knows at rerun time I may give it another look.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

February 18, 2017 4:13 pm  #242

Has anybody watched the US version of House of Cards?

An Australian friend told me about it and I love it! I'm almost at the end of Season 2. Kevin Spacey is amazing, love his voice too!

February 18, 2017 9:20 pm  #243

I can't say that I know that show, Fudge. 

I finished the Hart of Dixie series on Netflix...I was really taken with it.  Started next with the Lie to Me series on Netflix.  I really wish Netflix would get Monk...I really, really want to watch it again.

Just finished with the latest Z Nation episodes. What a finale.  Doc is always good.  I want the old 10K to come back.  The fights between Addy and the Man were nerve racking.  Come on Addy. 

Lilyr....Did you see last night's Grimm?  Hank was so funny.  I am really going to miss this show when it is over.  I can't believe that this is the final season.    The whole season has been really good.

i ♥ nirvana

February 19, 2017 5:12 pm  #244

sunshinej -- Thanks for not saying much about GRIMM.  I'm very far behind with my TV watching.  I just watched the 3rd episode.  I'll really miss this too.  I was interested with the premise but really got hooked with Monroe.  It's a really good ensemble show.  I've always enjoyed Wu and am very happy with the way his part has expanded. Dianna really creeps me out though.

February 20, 2017 5:36 pm  #245

I won't say much except it was the episode of Monroe's birthday that I am talking about.  I got hooked on Monroe first too.   Wu is fun to watch also.  Dianna is a puzzle.  I don't know why she is the way she is. Hopefully we viewers find out before the end.

i ♥ nirvana

February 23, 2017 8:55 am  #246

I love Monroe too.

Thanks for mentioning Hart of Dixie, Sun. I watched 5 or 6 episodes last night and really like it

February 25, 2017 3:35 pm  #247

FudgeChi wrote:

I love Monroe too.

Thanks for mentioning Hart of Dixie, Sun. I watched 5 or 6 episodes last night and really like it

I'm glad Fudge.  I always found it a fun show to watch.

i ♥ nirvana

March 2, 2017 11:42 am  #248

So.....TWD?  Thoughts?

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 6, 2017 10:53 am  #249

I am embarrassed to say that I am behind in watching.  I just watched Carl and Jesus stow away in the truck to Neegan's camp. 

Neegan wants to be a family man?!? He likes kids?  Who knew?   He sure took a shine to not so little baby Judith and to Carl. 

i ♥ nirvana

March 7, 2017 10:04 am  #250

Ah, you're still at the front half of the season.  There is an ep coming up that has one of the, imo, most poignant moments between two of the characters that had me in tears it was just so touching. The face says everything.

Board footera