Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2016 10:14 pm  #1

Happy Belated Birthday Stusue!!

Happy Birthday to You!   

I hope your day was a good one. 

Sorry for the belated wishes, Technically it is still the 8th here, but only by  a hour.  Sorry. 

i ♥ nirvana

September 8, 2016 10:24 pm  #2

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Stusue!!

Oh Carp!  So sorry stusue!  It's the 9th there, but still the 8th here.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday and had some fun.      

September 9, 2016 5:42 am  #3

Oops too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUSUE!

September 9, 2016 9:45 am  #4

Hey, thanks, guys!  
I didn't think anyone would remember!  
Today's actually been a better day than yesterday, which started out with a trip to the vampires.  
And I've been so sick for weeks that I wasn't able to go shopping and get any goodies for myself.  
But a box arrived from my sister this morning with lots of Aussie goodies!  
So I've been having a very unhealthy day ... although I had a yummy salad for lunch.  
But some things were stolen and everything else had been repacked in a new box...  
Some things that can't be replaced!  
And lots of other things were all wet and mangled and squished and dirty!  
And a box from my niece has also gone missing!  
At least my sister's getting all her postage back and she insured it for the first time!  
So she should get all that money back as well!  
And now, after all the Aussie chips and chocolate I've eaten today...  
I'm hoping to get to the shops tomorrow to get some belated b'day 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 9, 2016 10:09 am  #5

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say treat yourself to a Chinese and report back!

I hope you have a lovely shopping day and find yourself a fab prezzie.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 9, 2016 10:36 am  #6

Thanks, Oscar!  
You came and went while I was posting in another thread!  

I'm not actually going shopping tomorrow, just hoping to get to the bakery at the supermarket to get some cake.  I figure that belated cake is better than no cake at all and it's only a 5-min bike ride away.  And I didn't have any whipped cream to put on my coffee yesterday!  That was just wrong.

I was hoping to get to Chinese yesterday on the way home from the vampires but I wasn't feeling well enough to make the most of the stuff-your-face buffet so it'll have to wait.  I won't even be able to go next week as it's going to be really hot (yeah, now that autumn's here it's finally decided to get sunny and hot after the freezing, rainy summer we had), and nothing here is air conditioned and I need lots of fresh air with my illness, so maybe the week after next...

And the week after that...

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 10, 2016 4:33 am  #7

Happy Belated Birthday, Stusue!!!   

September 11, 2016 10:54 am  #8

So sorry I missed it!!  Hope you had a wonderful day and that you get to feeling better soon.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 11, 2016 4:50 pm  #9

I wish to you; the ocean of health,the sea of happiness and love, Lake of Success, rivers of money, and not one drop of sorrow and pain. Happy Birthday!
and of course:  ( 3 - every day)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

September 12, 2016 10:29 am  #10

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera