Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2016 9:17 am  #11

Re: Midnight Castle Challenge

Each of my games has sent an airship.  I'll wait until midnight GMT t see if a get a DQ that includes airships before I send any more.  I'm not too worried about falling behind, as long as I'm up to date when the play dice against the dragon task unlocks.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 27, 2016 12:54 pm  #12

I will have trouble with airships, not enough items - in first game, 
second  is good.
I just finish 3 full rounds of hos in first game for 10 amphoras. you have in your wishlist and to by one is cost 30 diamonds. and for ship one counts 3 diamonds.

Last edited by mmiillaa (June 27, 2016 2:33 pm)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 27, 2016 3:24 pm  #13

mmiillaa wrote:

I will have trouble with airships, not enough items - in first game, 
second  is good.
I just finish 3 full rounds of hos in first game for 10 amphoras. you have in your wishlist and to by one is cost 30 diamonds. and for ship one counts 3 diamonds.

Don't  use them right away.  Gift one and then play another round.  When I gift an airship item right before I play a round, the hidden object scenes tend to give me that item more often. 

I've never run out of airship items so I have no idea what they cost.  I take it they are one of the items that you can't gift by using coins?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 27, 2016 8:22 pm  #14

Mila, we have another mini-event.  And if the global goal is met, we will get 50 diamonds!

I just send airships from both my games.  Both games received horrible DQ's (Robbery of the Century and In the Service of the Record Keeper).  May wait until midnight GMT tomorrow to send final ship.  Haven't decided yet.

June 28, 2016 2:14 am  #15

no you can't gift it with coins, it's 30 diamonds.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 28, 2016 11:18 am  #16

I got double sixes in game #1, so both games now have the moose.  Glad that achievement is done.  Both games also finished the second levels of mirror mode, shadow mode, and night mode.

In the mini-event,   game #1 has played 100 scenes, and game #2 has played 200 scenes.

June 29, 2016 7:26 am  #17

The moose is to far away for me, and I can't do 300 hos.
got the vampire avatar in first game...
in second now the wheel is on 1000 coins so I'll try tomorrow. 
 mirror mode, shadow mode, and night mode -well I'm on second levels in both game

Charles Bukowski

June 29, 2016 7:56 am  #18

Second game won Vampiress avatar, first game spun up to 1,000 coins but didn't win diamond.  Annoying, last week I landed on the diamond almost every day.  But I did win 3 eggs.  I'll try again when midnight GMT rolls around.

Second game completed the 300 hidden object scenes, have to do another 30 on first game.  Once those are done, except for gifting, I'm not opening my game until midnight GMT.

Completed second level of furniture finder on both games.  Decided to spend diamonds to buy enough blue keys to craft keys of fate and get last pet out of ghostly chest.

June 29, 2016 7:47 pm  #19

Berengaria2 just finished getting 5 Plain stamps, but Berengaria is still stuck trying to get a diamond off the Fortune Wheel.  Will have to wait - again - for wheel to reset.

June 30, 2016 6:19 am  #20

the blue keys cost 50 coins and I can send you from my second game. 
And,don't spend diamonds but, put the keys of fate on wish list and I will send you, I have  one crafted.
my tiger get me 2 plain stamps, but other pets only gold chests, now I will try with hos.

Last edited by mmiillaa (June 30, 2016 8:01 am)

Charles Bukowski

Board footera