Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2016 9:44 am  #1

Midnight Castle Challenge

You have 30 days to complete 30 tasks.  A new task unlocks once a day, but they must be completed in the rder they're unlocked!  You'll get a unique reward for completing every 10 tasks, and a great reward if you complete all 30 tasks!

1) Complete 5 Zoom Zones in 30 minutes
2) Feed pets with 30 bags of food
3) Pack 12 crates for airships
4) Get 1000 coins in 4 hours
5) Beat Anabel at dice 3 times
6) Complete 5 part Daily Quest
7) Collect 50 morphing objects in 60 minutes
8) Send 3 airships
9) Earn 600 coins by collecting morphing objects
10) Get 1 diamond from the Fortune Wheel
Prize = Vampiress avatar   

11) Get 5 Plain Stamps
12) Help friends 5 times
13) Complete 10 Zoom Zones
14) Get 5 Gold Chests from feeding pets
15) Beat the Wise Dragon at dice 3 times
16) Examine hidden object scenes 20 times in 30 minutes
17) Craft 15 items in 30 minutes
18) Use 70 hints while examining hidden object scenes
19) Feed pets 8 times
20) Get 3 Rare Stamps
Reward = Vampire avatar

21) Earn 2000 coins playing dice
22) Get 5 iron chests from feeding pets
23) Receive 300 wheels for sending airships
24) Complete 5 Daily Quests
25) Get 15 items from Fortune Wheel
26) Examine hidden object scenes 100 times
27) Collect 200 airship items
28) Get 30 pet medallions in 24 hours
29) Craft 10 items
30) Get 5 Unusual Stamps
Reward = Centaur avatar

Great reward = ?????

Last edited by TiramaSue (June 22, 2016 10:11 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 22, 2016 3:40 pm  #2

Re: Midnight Castle Challenge

in my first game I will do 20 and I will go on all 30
in second 10 - if I get lucky.
And task N*18) Use 70 hints while examining hidden object scenes
I don't have 70- 

Last edited by mmiillaa (June 22, 2016 3:56 pm)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 22, 2016 4:06 pm  #3

mmiillaa wrote:

in my first game I will do 20 and I will go on all 30
in second 10 - if I get lucky.
And task N*18) Use 70 hints while examining hidden object scenes
I don't have 70- 

The hints are that button at the bottom right of the hidden object scene. Takes 2 minutes for it to recharge.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 23, 2016 4:37 am  #4

can I be that much stupid???

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 23, 2016 10:38 am  #5

mmiillaa wrote:

can I be that much stupid???

You're overthinking the tasks.  But aren't you relieved that the task isn't as difficult as you imagined?

The 3 tasks involving dice worry me.

June 24, 2016 2:22 pm  #6

My first game continues to have abysmal luck.  Didn't get any DQ's that could be coupled with sending the airships.  Gave up on that and just sent them to satisfy Trina.   Finally was able to play dice with Anabel and she beat me twice.  So I sit and twiddle my thumbs for another 12 hours.  The way things are going, I'll probably wind up with the 5-part DQ that wants you to open the Column of the Fallen twice.

Second game is all up to date.  Beat Anabel 2 times last night, and another 2 times this morning, and rolled a double six.

June 25, 2016 6:04 am  #7

In my second game I got 5part quest , -easy one, but my first give me 2 times 10part quest working on second, and I will spent lot of diamonds to finish this...And thanks for crafted items I will send you one  egg again when I have one.

Charles Bukowski

June 25, 2016 2:17 pm  #8

My first game is still struggling to beat Annabel.  I've played against her 9 times and only have 2 wins.

June 26, 2016 7:03 am  #9

now I got 3part quest. I thought that my first game will go smoothly but now?
I spent diamonds ( from spring event- I earn 300) now I have 150, to run faster through the quests but I give up, I'll go easy now...

Charles Bukowski

June 26, 2016 8:01 am  #10

Finally beat Anabel.  Rolled a 5 and she rolled snake eyes.  And I had a 5-part DQ just sitting there waiting for me to play it.  Should have it finished in an hour.  Then I'm off to collect flowers and keep stocking up on airship items.

Haven't used any diamonds yet.  There's enough still enough easy tasks ahead that it's possible to catch up even if you're 4 tasks behind, IMO.  Trying not to use diamonds until we get to the last 10 tasks.

Board footera