Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2016 12:10 am  #1

Finish your games challenge - 2016

Here's to another year of finishing our games (and buying new ones)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 1, 2016 9:15 am  #2

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2016

Big Fish is starting the year with 2 good sales.   We've got a BOGO for both CE's and SV's, or you can buy CE's for only 4.99 if you buy the latest Sable Maze for full price.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 1, 2016 9:30 am  #3

Sigh, I may just partake in the sale.

I started as I mean to go on and started a new game last night,  Mystery Trackers Winterpoint.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 1, 2016 9:50 am  #4

oscar66 wrote:

Sigh, I may just partake in the sale.

I started as I mean to go on and started a new game last night, Mystery Trackers Winterpoint.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see what the new CE is.  Codes should still work.

January 1, 2016 2:10 pm  #5

I really like the idea of those "Buy featured CE and get others for $4.99", but you need a lot of CEs to make it worth it, I think I figured if you buy 5 or more it works out better than a BOGO.  It's great for people like us who wait to buy.
I'm a member until the 21st.  I have 3 PCCs, one of them expiring the 16th, which just gives me the 4th or 11th to use it on.  So I have some thinking to do.  Does anyone have a PCC I could use on Monday, or whenever BP day is?  Then I'd just use a CS coupon and get double punches on that to fill a card.  I have 1 GCC but I want to save that towards the CE of True Fear 2 when it comes out, if the extras seem worth it.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 1, 2016 3:29 pm  #6

I'm going to wait until tomorrow also to see what the CE is as I have only one I really want, the Sable Maze one plus I get my monthly credit on the 2nd so will have 2 to use if it is a good one.  Three of the recent CE's have had major tech issues or don't merit CE status and don't want to take a chance on those ~ Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury CE, The Curio Society: Eclipse Over Mesina CE, Mystery Crusaders: Resurgence of the Templars CE.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

January 2, 2016 10:43 am  #7

Did anyone peruse the "Best PC Games of 2015"?  MCF Key got Game of the Year and Unlocked got Best Hidden Object Game.  Who would have thought?
I did find some games on there that I totally missed, though.  That's why I wish BFG's New Release page would encompass the whole year.   Beyond: Light Advent, is going on my list.

January 2, 2016 11:22 am  #8

I'm about to play Weeping Skies from GH.  I had to share the blurb

39 gloomy locations in a magical megalopolis
-13 captivating mini-games
-19 hidden object scenes
-Enchanting music that immerses you in the world of detective work

Who doesn't want 39 gloomy locations to explore?  At least the MGs are captivating and I can't wait to hear this immersive detective work music (I'm ninja detective)

January 2, 2016 12:23 pm  #9

The code still worked.  I got 10 games:

Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition
Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition
Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition
Dark Dimensions: Shadow Pirouette Collector's Edition
Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition
Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition
Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition
Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition
Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition
Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition

January 2, 2016 6:23 pm  #10

WEEPING SKIES sounds interesting.  Wonder if BFG will get it?

Tirama -- Just a guess, but I'm thinking you must like dark games?   Good for you for finding so many.  I should see what I want (lord knows I don't NEED anymore games).

Board footera