Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2015 10:46 pm  #11

Re: Oldest HOPA Game Challenge 10/01/2015 - 10/31/2015

I'm getting a kick out of hearing which ones you all have played that I'm playing~ I'm sure most of them since they are so old but I have been enjoying them, for the most part.  I got tired of finding all the tiny pieces in Magic Encyclopedia and going from place to place (I don't mind FROGS) but it was starting to get tedious, to the point, I kept using the hint to hurry it up.

I've started playing Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines as I thought it would be more in tune with Halloween month.  I actually started it back when I bought it but got sidetracked but I remembered the lady being in the creepy hospital.  Haven't played much of it as our neighborhood was having a community garage sale and decided it would be a good idea to get my folks' stuff out of storage and get rid of as much as I could of the stuff I didn't want.  Sold some but not the things I thought would sell but found out we can give it to the distribution center at a church my son is going to now (GUTS-not sure what it stands for) but it draws a lot of the younger and non-traditional crowd - have a band that plays his kind of music but just glad he is going and getting a lot out of it.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 23, 2015 1:02 pm  #12

oscar, I also enjoyed Elixir of Immortality ~ there were lots of HOS but I enjoyed them and the story was interesting; there was just something about it that you know you will remember it. My next three games are:

68. Antique Road Trip USA (07/24/10)  Finished 10/31/15
69. Dark Tales: EAP's Murders in the Rue Morge (07/24/10)  Finished 10/31/15 
70. Fear for Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor (12/24/10)  Finished 10/26/15

Last edited by teeitup46ok (November 10, 2015 4:06 am)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 23, 2015 2:51 pm  #13

tee -- I've played all 3 of your games.  I have ELIXIR OF IMMORTALITY but haven't played it as yet.  It sounds as though I'd enjoy it.

Board footera