Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2015 10:06 am  #1171

Re: Awakening Kingdoms

Once again I've been sent back to day 1.   You have to be online for the daily reward to come in so this game must be booting me offline between it displaying teh reward screen and me clicking on the reward, therefore the server doesn't update to show that I was playing for the day.

I'm getting credit for perfect attendance in ART, but it takes 4 or 5 log in messages before that counter timer appears and I can send keys, do the auction, etc.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 21, 2015 5:16 pm  #1172

I swear I'm going to feed Seth to that walrus.

On my PC game, it took me forever to get the two lily flowers at Coral Cove so he could make the bait for me to catch the fish.  Thankfully, I only had to play Ancient Pond 2-3 times to catch that fish.

Meanwhile, on the iPad, I got those lily flowers no problem, but I've lost track of how many times I've played Ancient Pond trying to get that darn fish.  All I know is that I've played Ancient Pond 16 times more on teh iPad than I have on the PC.  Give me the fish already.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 26, 2015 9:26 pm  #1173

I think I've been playing this game too much.  I actually translated one of those posters the Mayor wants assembled.

For some reason I thought it was a poster depicting pumpkins.  It's not.  What it says is:

Fresh Fruits
Honeydew melons
A sweet and juicy fruit

August 26, 2015 11:01 pm  #1174

I thought it was pumpkins, too.  I love honeydews.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera