Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2013 9:13 pm  #1

ABC of Geography

It can be cities, states, provinces, countries.  I'll start -

Aruba

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 13, 2013 10:32 pm  #2

Re: ABC of Geography

Boston

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 13, 2013 10:56 pm  #3

Canada

August 14, 2013 4:36 am  #4

Denmark

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 14, 2013 6:17 am  #5

Egypt

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

August 14, 2013 9:26 am  #6

Finland

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 14, 2013 10:08 am  #7

Greece

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 14, 2013 10:28 am  #8

Helsinki

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 14, 2013 11:19 am  #9

Ireland

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

August 14, 2013 11:43 am  #10

Jerusalem

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

Board footera