Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2015 8:42 pm  #31

Re: The Chat Lounge

Sorry, Freya's mom, I thought I read your post but I was frazzled with ART valentines and I totally missed the hospital part.  Come back soon, I'm gonna miss you.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

February 17, 2015 4:31 am  #32

Last night we noticed that we haven't gotten any calls at the new place.  Hubby called the house phone from his cell and it didn't ring.  Called his cell from the house phone and it came up a completely different number!!!  When we moved the company changed our number and didn't bother to mention it, much less what the new number was!!!  Can you freaking believe that???  Then they said they couldn't give us our old number back and didn't even seem sorry that they didn't tell us we had a new one.  So we told them they could cancel the phone and the cable!!!  We can pick up the network channels OTA and we have Netflix and Hulu, no need for cable in my eyes.  We called around 11 at night, they turned the phone off within minutes.  You think they would have kept it on another day in case somebody higher up would have wanted to call back and try to retain our business but I guess a decade of being a customer doesn't matter.  The cable is still on, though.
I don't have service to my prepaid cell phone but I have a Google Voice number so I can still use it as a phone as long as I have wifi, so that's cool.

February 17, 2015 8:43 am  #33

Totally OFF topic for everyone ... but here it is anyway.

I'm soooooooooooo sorry I was too antsy and anxious and nervous to watch Jessica's Video this week but here's what I can offer you.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget CE (00:25)
Nightfall Mysteries: Haunted by the Past CE (00:45)
Cursed Memories: Secret of Agony Creek CE (01:01)
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits CE (01:31)
Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies CE (01:52)
To find MORE games download the FREE Big Fish Games App -http://bigfi.sh/1u2vqoXWatch this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/CrncuJujldo

If you go to POND FRIENDS and look for Snake's Sneak Peeks - he has ALL the info you need for this weeks offerings.  You can peek in as a "guest".

But, ONLY while I'm in the hospital ..... don't desert MY posts for his while I'm gone - lol.

Will miss you all and will test you when I'm back.  The stress of RL and my son's issues have taken too much of a toll.  All I do is cry and have anxiety and panic attacks ..... and cry .... I can't open his letters anymore nor write to him.  I am a MESS!  My brain/emotions need a "retreat".  Please don't think of a facility like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, although I would probably be the Jack Nicholson character - always getting everyone into something - lol.  It really is like a retreat.  And I LOVE the food!  OMG the food is sooooooooooooooooo good - lol.  Going in today vs yesterday as there was ..... more drama with the other kids.  Sigh.

Thank you all for your well-wishes.

Take care, be well, everyone.  Keep me posted by PM of your doings/concerns/life events and I PROMISE to address each one when I'm back.  You  have all made me feel so welcome and "safe".  I appreciate and am so grateful for each of you.

Many hugs and, as always .......

ENJOY!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

February 17, 2015 4:34 pm  #34

Now for something incredibly trivial, I am trying out a new toy tonight.  I love cooking gadgets and I bought a potato ricer months and months ago but haven't used it.  Trying it out tonight.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

February 17, 2015 5:20 pm  #35

(((Freyasmom)))  You've got a good attitude, treat it like a spa retreat.  With good drugs.

Oscar, I've never had a ricer, I used to use an electric mixer but went back to using the old fasioned potato masher.  I use it for the ground beef, too, hubby likes it as finely broken up as I can get it. 

February 18, 2015 6:31 am  #36

freyasmom...You take care, you hear?  Too much stress is no minor thing.  It causes all sorts of problems for the body if left unchecked.  So glad you are getting it under control.

oscar...Potato ricer?  What's that do?  Making hash browns maybe?

i ♥ nirvana

February 18, 2015 4:34 pm  #37

I don't know what's going on with Boardhost, but Govol's post about the problem is gone.  After she posted, I noticed that my Steward's diary post was missing, so I reposted it.  The old is now back and the new one is gone.  Cue twilight zone music.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 18, 2015 5:10 pm  #38

Plus I think sun had responded to govols saying she notice her early morning posts were gone.  Now that post is gone and her early am one is back.  ooooooo

Sun, nope it just make them really smooth.  Probably you could use it to make spatzel as well.  It's like pushing them thru an extruder.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

February 18, 2015 5:53 pm  #39

I couldn't get on the site earlier.  Chrome kept saying "site unavailable".  IMHO the only spatzel worth eating are ones that are hand cut.

February 18, 2015 6:45 pm  #40

If you're going to have smooth potatos you may as well have instant, lol.  I like melt in your mouth lumps.

Board footera