Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2015 2:45 pm  #1

Happy Birthday Wendy

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 3, 2015 2:49 pm  #2

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

February 3, 2015 5:46 pm  #3

Happy Birthday to you, dear Wendy !!

I hope today will be as special as you are.

Last edited by barregar (February 3, 2015 5:48 pm)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

February 3, 2015 5:57 pm  #4

So happy to see Barre was here to wish you Happy Birthday.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

February 3, 2015 6:05 pm  #5

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Wendy
Happy birthday to you

Dear Wendy, Birthday Girl,
I hope you have a wonderful day
and a fantastic, marvellous, stupendous year!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

February 3, 2015 7:25 pm  #6

happy birthday wendy!!

February 3, 2015 8:16 pm  #7

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Wendy!   

i ♥ nirvana

February 3, 2015 9:21 pm  #8

Happy Birthday WENDY!!!!!!!

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

February 5, 2015 11:07 am  #9

Thank you everyone.  It was a big one, 55.  It turned out great.  I got to play in my first shuffleboard tournament in a year and I won 1st place.   I had 165 points towards the 200 I need for State Hall of Fame and  placing  (love that we have an emoji for me) gave me 5 more, so I'm up to 170.  This was a big tournament so it took a lot of time.  I got to leave at 4 Monday but Tuesday I was the last team playing, we were there until 6:30.  When I came home hubby had a Happy Birthday song all cued up and ready to go on Youtube, that was sweet.  My sister whom I haven't seen since 97 came through on her vacation and took me out at 8, we went barhopping (well, there were only 2 in town) until 12:30, then I had to get up and play for  bright and early Wednesday morning.  After that some grocery shopping, I picked myself up a carrot cake for my birthday even though it was a day late, home to spend some time with hubby and my daily checkins, and then out for a birthday/farewell supper with sis.  Turned out it was "free slice of pie with dinner" night at the restaurant, it was packed so we had to wait forever, then they served me a chicken ranch sandwich instead of the chicken fried steak meal I had ordered, so then had to wait more for the correct meal.  But it just meant a little more time with sis, so it was all good.  She was supposed to be starting the northward journey today, but they might end up spending one more night.  I had another tournament I could have gone to today but it was out of town and I was exhausted, it's been a very tiring week, so I'm staying home.  
Barre, great to see you, that's a present all in itself, and Tirama, your post makes me feel like I got a present in Midnight Castle, lol.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera