Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2014 11:04 pm  #51

Re: CE's due out on BFG

CE Games Being Released the Week of December 1 - 7, 2014:

There are 3 - count them .... THREE ..... categories this week so check all 3 so you don't miss something!

PC and MAC --------------- AND ---------------iPHONE and iPAD

Christmas Stories:  Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE ----- Bundle up and prepare for an exciting adventure this holiday season.  After receiving a desperate letter from your friend, the former Nutcracker, Albert, you rush to help him.  You arrive to find that the Rat King's evil wand has fallen into the hands of a vengeful baron.  And now, 3 innocent people, including Albert, have been turned into toys.  Team up with the Nutcracker and your new friend, the Tin Soldier, to fight trolls and fight the Baron's curse.

iPHONE and iPAD

Echoes of the Past:  Kingdom of Despair CE ----- End the witch's evil reign at last! Explore the twists and turns of a mysterious world as you travel through a strange, cursed kingdom, where the characters have been robbed of their beauty and talents by a cruel sorceress. Tests your wits as you gather the missing amulets, restore the lives of the cursed characters – and open the portal to return home!

PC and MAC

Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE:  -----  Based on the horrifying true story of Elizabeth Bathory, the world's most prolific serial killer.  A wealthy lord enlists your help in rescuing his daughter who was last seen near the Countess' mansion.  But what you find in your search is truly terrifying.

IMO, a better job could have been done putting together this game.   Google the Countess Elizabeth Bathory to read multiple articles about the real-life "Blood Countess".  Those articles DO give a lot of terrifying and horrific history.  Do YOU dare read these real-life accounts?????

So, IS Vampire Legends FINALLY going to be released?  Personally, I don't care as I didn't care for the beta.  After ALL this time promising to be released, though, maybe there have been enough changes to warrant giving this dud of a game a 2nd look.  IF it's released.  Jessica says:  If this game DOES NOT LAUNCH this week, there WILL be another CE launched instead.  So, don't despair, cuz something WILL be there!  HAH!  I'm a poet!

Just in Case:  Keep your eyes peeled on POND NEWS, Newest CE Games and The Chat Lounge for this week's updates regarding Vampire Legends and it's imminent non-release! 

UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!!

HAVE A LOVELY ...........................

Last edited by freyasmom (December 1, 2014 11:15 pm)

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 8, 2014 5:00 pm  #52

CEs being released on BFG the week of December 8 - 14, 2014:

WOWSER!  What a week for YOU! 
TWO TWO TWO TWO ..... ERS Games in ONE WEEK!

PC and MAC

Reveries: Soul Collector CE ----- It should have been the happiest day of your life.  But a horrible villian grabbed your groom-to-be right before the ceremony.   Save youirself, your kingdom and your marriage before the Gates of Chaos destroy it all. 

A dark magician seeks to open the Chaos Gate and submerge the whole world into darkness. But in order to do so he needs to gather the collection of human feelings and feed them to Gate keepers. Fear and Jealousy were the easy target, while finding Real Love turned out to be a real problem. For a long time dark magician was searching for loving heart and finally found it in King Richard. Now King Richard is in deadly danger and his fate lies only in your hands. You must travel a long way, meet friends and foes, and experience unbelievable adventures in the White Lion's Kingdom.     

ALSO FROM ERS STUDIOS

After about a year delay in production ,ERS Game Studios is finally ready to offer us the studio's first Christmas extravaganza; Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call. 

Christmas Eve: Midnight’ Call CE  ------  Snow Hill is a magical town that preserves the Spirit of Christmas for the entire world.  But now, an evil sorceress threatens to plunge Snow Hill into eternal darkness.  Do you have what it takes to save Christmas?

IOS: 

Fright:  Collector’s Edition --- After a suspicious accident, you find yourself stranded at a run-down motel with a group of strangers. You quickly realize that your group is not the first - people have been disappearing in this same area for the past 10 years! The first was a little girl… the very same girl you saw in a dream just before your accident. But before you can put the pieces together, a terrifying new threat begins targeting your group one by one. Can you survive to uncover the mystery of the motel and escape before it's too late? Find out in this chilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Grim Façade: A Wealth of Betrayal CE ----- You’ve been hired for your most difficult case – stopping the fearsome figure of a headless knight, bent on terrorizing the city. The sweet Rosa Ramirez is said to have stolen his sword in order to unleash his angry spirit – but could there be something more mysterious happening in this beautiful Spanish village? Follow the clues that lead to Rosa’s disappearance – and discover the dark secret behind the infamous Fire Knight - before it’s too late! 

Be sure to head over to POND NEWS for the latest and greatest and EVEN MORE!!!!  A 12-DAY CHRISTMAS GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!

Be patient waiting for these new releases this week and I'll see you NEXT WEEK for some exciting NEW game releases!

ENJOY!

December 15, 2014 2:45 pm  #53

CE Releases this week at BFG:  Week of 12/15/14 - 12/21/14

PC and MAC

Haunted Hotel:  Death Sentence CE ----- Together, you and your friend, James, have solved all sorts of paranormal mysteries.  This case may be his last.  Late one evening, you receive a letter in James' own handwriting claiming that he is dying and that the Holly  Mt Motel holds the answesr.  You'll have to dig deep to uncover the murderer responsible for taking justice into their own hands.   Can you save James and escape with your lives or will the HOlly Mt. Hotel become your early grave.

Love Chronicles:  A WInter Spell CE -- The entire kingdom has turned out for your daughter's 8th birthday celebration, featuring the world-famous magician, Mr. X.  But her party takes a dangerous turn when Mr. X is revealed to be a dark wizard who kidnaps your daughter and who has turned the entire kingdom into ice.  Now he plans to awake the ancient ice queen and he needs your daughter to do it  Can you save your daughter in time?

IOS  

Death at Cape Porto:  A Dana Knightstone Novel CE ----- Return to Europe in a brand new adventure as Dana Knightstone, the best-selling novelist with a gift for clairvoyance. A tragic legend attracts you to Portugal, where you were planning to set the backdrop of your latest love story. But upon checking into a mysterious hotel, you discover that your abilities are not just limited to interacting with ghosts.

Delve into a past obscured by untruths that have imprisoned an innocent soul who, without your help, will never have the chance to clear his name. Find clues buried in old newspaper clippings and collect useful items as you explore the romantic locales of Portugal.

Redemption Cemetery:  Bitter Frost CE ----- Your house is warm and ready for Christmas Eve when an unexpected visitor magically appears at your window. Your ancestor, the Owl Spirit, begs your help. You must stop the jealous and vindictive Wenonah, the Spirit of Cold, from destroying your ancestors. If she succeeds in her terrible plan, she'll make sure you'll never be born! A photo album is the key to stopping her, but can a mere mortal handle this ghostly task? Travel through time to save your grandparents from her bitter, icy grasp!

Kindle Fire and Android Devices

GUMMY DROP:  Burst right into Sydney, Australia and begin your mad popping match 3 adventure.  Solve match 3 puzzles to earn the resources you need to put the world back together.  Historical landmarks included.  Each new puzzle will be more challenging than the last.  Where you play levels to get additional resources and show your friends who's boss by overtaking over their high scores.  With new cities released each month.  Look for it at Amazon and Google Play.

That's it for this week!  Don't forgot to hop over and check out what's new at POND NEWS!  

December 23, 2014 2:20 am  #54

BFG CE Releases for the week of :   December 21 - 28, 2014

PC and MAC

Hidden Expedition:  Smithsonian Castle CE ----- Your old friend, fellow Operative, Sam, calls you in to investigate a strange anomaly at the Smithsonian Castle.  You soon learn there is more to this anomaly than meets the eye.  With a mystery that stretches back to the Smithsonian's historic founding.  Unlock the secrets of time travel as you follow the clues into the Smithsonian's Civil War past.

Gardens, Inc. 3: Bridal Pursuit CE ---- Jill and Mike's gardening business is booming.  All this Sunnyville duo needs now is to win a contest that will award them lucrative contracts all over the world.  But with dastardly Cliff Gold's escape from prison his thirst for revenge might just soak up any chance they hvae of winning.  Help Jill and Mike uncover Cliff's evil  scheme and win the contest.

IOS

Myths of the World:  Spirit Wolf CE ----- The wolf spirit still haunts… will you heed its call?

You’re an expert in Native American symbolism who’s been called to investigate some glowing glyphs. Your amulet, which has been in your family for generations, begins to glow as soon as you arrive, as if it’s part of this place…

As you begin to investigate, you encounter strange ghosts from the past. Find out what caused their rift all those generations ago and how you’re connected to this place and its spirit

Redemption Cemetery:  Bitter Frost CE (not released last week as expected) ---- Your house is warm and ready for Christmas Eve when an unexpected visitor magically appears at your window. Your ancestor, the Owl Spirit, begs your help. You must stop the jealous and vindictive Wenonah, the Spirit of Cold, from destroying your ancestors. If she succeeds in her terrible plan, she'll make sure you'll never be born! A photo album is the key to stopping her, but can a mere mortal handle this ghostly task? Travel through time to save your grandparents from her bitter, icy grasp!

Although not mentioned on Jessica's Playlist, both Carlos and Jessica will be out of the office for the Christmas holidays.  Therefore, POND NEWS will be broadcast next Tuesday instead of Monday.  I'm anticipating that Jessica's Playlist will also not be aired until next Tuesday.  So, SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY for the next CE Releases!

December 30, 2014 3:16 pm  #55

Due to the holiday, POND NEWS and JESSICA'S PLAYLIST did not post until TODAY .... soooo......

CEs being released the week of December 29, 2014 - January 4, 2015:

PC and MAC

Revised Legends:  Titans Revenge  CE ---- You came to Greece for a relaxing holiday.  On the first day in Athens, a solar eclipse begins, shaking the ground and dropping you into an unexpected adventure.  In their search for an ancient artifact, a group of archeologists accidentally released a powerful titan who is bent on revenge against the gods who imprisoned him.  If he can reach Olympus and destroy the gods, Earth will be doomed to chaos.

Midnight Mysteries:  Ghostwriting CE ----- You are no stranger to paranormal visitors showing up at midnight, but when a suspicious character drops a threat in your mailbox you're thrown into a timeless struggle of good vs. evil.  The fictional characters of classical literature are coming to life, and not all of them are happy with the way their stories ended.  Use books to travel through space and time as you join Charles Dickens and Washington Irving on an exciting adventure through their most famous books.

IOS

Agency of Anomalies:  The Last Performance CE ----- Take on the task of exposing a secret brotherhood called The Seekers and save the performers of the theatre who became the brotherhood's victims in The Agency of Anomalies: The Last Performance. As an agent of The Agency of Anomalies, help the performers restore their human form, return their paranormal powers and find out what happened to the theatre’s founder Patrizia Edelshtain.

January 1, 2015 12:50 pm  #56

I'm going to leave this list here until the CE's are released, then I will archive the thread.  So freyasmom, you will need to start a new thread for 2015.  Let me know whether you want to start a new 2015 Pond News thread or whether you intend to continue using the existing one.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera