Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2014 7:02 pm  #641

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

wendy - just wait until you reach level 39 or 40 and you have to craft 3 of those bracelets AND 3 of the ring of irrepressibility to complete one quest.

Right now, my gifting game is mired in blinding egg hell.  I've been concentrating on gifting people who need Christmas items since we have no idea when MC will pull the plug and return us to the usual daily quests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 24, 2014 6:16 am  #642

Computer problems keeping me from osting;  will try.

The Christmas stuff is fun.  I was tired of the Gnome Brothers.
Tirama I put blue cards on my list.  I have 3 Christmas pets,  need 2 more.  The Reindeer doesn't impress me.  Brings gold chests,  but not much in them. One had NO coins! 

Wendy,  why don't you like the Yeti?  I think he's cute,  & he's become my favorite.  Brings mostly gold chests,  & even the silver ones  are much better than the Reindeer.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

December 24, 2014 8:16 am  #643

sandhan wrote:

Computer problems keeping me from osting;  will try.

The Christmas stuff is fun.  I was tired of the Gnome Brothers.
Tirama I put blue cards on my list.  I have 3 Christmas pets,  need 2 more.  The Reindeer doesn't impress me.  Brings gold chests,  but not much in them. One had NO coins! 

Wendy,  why don't you like the Yeti?  I think he's cute,  & he's become my favorite.  Brings mostly gold chests,  & even the silver ones  are much better than the Reindeer.

I've never gotten a gold chest from the yeti and hardly any silver ones.  And his belly creeps me out, reminds me of some doll I had when I was little, I think.  The reindeer was best until I got the bear, he's given me gold every time.  I'm pretty much out of all my food now, though.  I won a phoenix egg on the wheel and crafted it but haven't used it yet, it takes 8 food.
I got my bracelet of seeing done so now I'm moving again. I even had all the ingredients for the next item I had to craft!  I only put the thing I needed 4 of on my list so nobody would gift me and now I'm caught up with that, I'll put out a new list tomorrow.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 24, 2014 8:50 am  #644

wendy - now that you mention it, the yeti reminds me of some little troll dolls my daughter had.  They had long hair in impossible colors like pink, blue, purple, etc.

Don't worry about gifting me right now.  Help the people who are still needing Christmas stuff.

edited to add - don't sneer at pets that bring you stamps and diamonds instead of coins.  You can always get coins when you play a hidden object scene.  You have no control over when you receive stamps or diamonds.

And the higher the level, the more stamps you will use.  The update that takes you to level 44 needed:  606 plain, 240 unusual, 60 rare, and 47 unique.

Last edited by TiramaSue (December 24, 2014 9:12 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 24, 2014 7:17 pm  #645

sandham - I sent you two cards, one from each game.  Don't worry about gifting me back.

December 25, 2014 12:40 pm  #646

Tirama,
Thaks for the blue cards.  I'd giveup hope of gettig those last 2 pets.

What's going on with Barre?  Out of touch lately.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

December 27, 2014 6:57 am  #647

Barre has pancreatic cancer.   I guess she's been in hospice but is feeling good enough to come home for the holidays.  There's a beautiful thread for her at Gov's site, GamingFriends
http://gamingfriends.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=317&p=27

December 29, 2014 4:00 pm  #648

All my quests are in the same 2 Hos again.  I don't know if I'll even be able to finish a quest today because it's not giving me what I want.

December 29, 2014 6:04 pm  #649

I've had several quests in a row that send me to the binding egg. And each character wants me to craft 3 of each item and some items require two trips to the binding egg and a trip to the chained chest.  And if I don't have to open those chests, I'm trying to get something out of the flag.

I now have both games stalled on quests that allow me to craft the steam mechanism so I can boost my coin totals.

December 29, 2014 7:37 pm  #650

I have the binding egg open but haven't had to use it much yet.  How do you stall on a quest?  Do they want something else along with it that you just don't make?  I think I'm level 18 so I'm getting close to the dreaded Bow Figurine.  I've been reading about it, can hardly wait.  I might end up getting one of my quests done tonight, been working on it since yesterday.
I had my list down for awhile, I put one back up today and received over a dozen gifts so I had to pull it back down again.  It's gonna take a couple days to get caught up.  I see why you started another game, Tirama.    It's fun to give stuff, I even gave away my murderer's bloody glove and I needed it.  I'm not nearly as generous in real life, lol.

Board footera