Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2014 5:05 pm  #11

Re: Oscar66's List

November 2014

Bought

Awakenings the Golden Age CE
MCF Dire Grove, Sacred Ground CE
Fear for Sale The 13 Keys
Nevertales Smoke and Mirrors CE
League of Light Wicked Harvest CE
Final Cut The True Escape CE
Grim Tales The Colour of Fright CE
Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One CE
Weird Park The Final Act
Runaway Express Mystery

Finished

Antique Roadtrip 2 (11/3)
Fright CE (11/5)
Dark Cases The Blood Ruby CE (11/10)
Dark Ritual (11/13)
Mystery Trackers Blackrows Secret CE (11/16)
Inbetween Land (11/18)
Forgotten Kingdoms Dream of Ruin CE (trashed 11/21)
Myths of the World Stolen Spring (11/23)
MFC Dire Grove Sacred Grove CE (11/29)

Last edited by oscar66 (November 30, 2014 12:45 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 4, 2014 10:08 am  #12

My running total is I have "bought" a whopping 141 games this year and finished 101.

Last edited by oscar66 (December 31, 2014 5:26 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

December 2, 2014 12:44 am  #13

December 2014

Bought
Christmas Stories Tin Soldier CE (coupon)
Myths of Orion (coupon)
Riddle of Fate Memento Mori CE
Surface Game of Gods CE
Haunted Hotel Death Sentence CE
Maestro Dark Talent CE
Silent Night Children's Orchestra CE
Hidden Expedition Smithsonian Castle CE
Dreamscapes Nightmares Heir
Dark Parables the Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide

Finished

Fearful Tales Hansel and Gretel CE (very short less than 3 hrs including bonus, cute) (12/01)
Christmas Stories A Christmas Carol CE (12/05)
The Mirror Mysteries Forgotten Kingdom (12/05)
Riddles of Fate Into Oblivion (12/08)
Christmas Stories The Nutcracker CE (12/11)
Christmas Stories Tin Soldier CE (12/14)
Hidden Expedition Unchartered Islands (12/20)
League of Light Wicked Harvest CE (12/28)

Last edited by oscar66 (December 29, 2014 11:07 pm)

December 2, 2014 5:14 am  #14

oscar66 wrote:

My running total is I have "bought" a whopping 131 games this year and finished 93.

I am truly, truly impressed.  Hats off to you oscar!!!!!!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 2, 2014 1:48 pm  #15

Lol thanks!  the unplayed pile keeps growing though!

December 2, 2014 8:55 pm  #16

oscar66 wrote:

Lol thanks! the unplayed pile keeps growing though!

I meant the "BOUGHT" list - s -s -s -s -s -s for the year!   Clearly, you are in DESPERATE need of someone to spend your money on ..................... it's a really tough job ........................... but, I'll go ahead and take one for the team .......................... .  For every 6 games you buy in 2015, you will have to gift one to me or, in the alternative, you could just gift cert me a CE code.   Instead of, "with 6 you get eggroll", it shall be "with 6 you fork over one to freyasmom!"   We'll see how THAT works for the first ... oh, what the heck we're on a roll ........... 6 months, then let the others in on it too.

Actually, I meant the entire 'keeping track of all the games bought, played and finished'.  Very impressed.  Do you record games you've started and not finished?   Come on ................ you've done it tooo  ............... regardless of how OCD or anal retentive we are ....................... there's ALWAYS at least ONE STUPID GAME you REALLY WISHED YOU HAD NOT BOUGHT  ..... and TRY AS YOU MIGHT ..... YOU JUST CAN'T ...... GO  ....... ON ANYMORE!!!!!!!  And, you quit.

I have to delete MORE games from my laptop ..... running out of room again.  Sigh Sigh Sigh DRATS! Sigh!

DRATS!

After the first of the year, I should be getting my FREE 2-1 computer/tablet from my cable company so I can keep some games downstairs, some upstairs and some just off the grid .... for a while.   Did I mention I'm getting this amazing value for FREE?????   From my CABLE CO?   in JAN/FEB???   Ah, the deals I can deal.

Nite all!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 2, 2014 10:27 pm  #17

I do note those ones as trashed, there have been a couple this year for sure that have had me slipping in to a coma.  But I usually only play one game at a time, easy to keep track of.  And you gotta figure at the very least half of those games were probably free. So, nope no freebies for you!  If there is you gotta stand behind my mom.  And I no longer have as much game cash, boo, next year will be slim pickins'.  Lol if you look most everyone has one of these lists set up.

Board footera