Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2014 9:10 am  #551

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

At least the bracelets are cheap to craft.   I'm only slightly ahead of you.  I'm still crafting the steam mechanism.  Need about 15,000 more coins and I can craft the squirrel and still have 250,000 coins left.  THen I can go back to advancing again.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 22, 2014 10:06 am  #552

Tirama,  that's true,  and I'm building up my coins a little.  You speak of crafting Tiaras as though to make money,  but it costs more to make than you can sell it for.  Did I misinterpret?  So there's a Steam Mechanism coming up!  I look forward to it.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

November 22, 2014 10:46 am  #553

sandham - the tiara uses the same items as the steam mechanism.  So until the devs fix that error, whenever I get a quest for a tiara, I linger and craft the steam mechanism to top up my coins. It's the ONLY item I will craft and sell, since it only costs me 1 coin and 1 blue stamp. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 22, 2014 6:19 pm  #554

I don't want to sat that I'm a daily quest junkie, just I've crafted all 19 pets and still have almost 2,000 pet medallions.

I had a crafting dq, so I crafted the squirrel and then crafted some of the more expesive items.  so I still need 13,000 coins before I move on.

November 24, 2014 9:43 am  #555

Good to see you're playing again, Mila.   Did you notice that I've level up?  Finally moved forward from crafting the Steam Mechanism.

Yesterday, I got 4 gold chests from my pets!  I'm going to need my pets to continue being very good if I'm evr to get the Pirate Girl avatar.  I'm not even halfway there yet.

November 24, 2014 1:22 pm  #556

Mila,
I hardly ever get a gold chest;  what am I doing wrong?  I follow your advice by doing all the hos in the area.

Tirama,
What is your secret for gold chests?  Also,  thanks for the tip about the Tiara.  Wish I'd known that awhile ago.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

November 24, 2014 1:39 pm  #557

I have no idea why my pets were so good lately.

I got gold chests from the Pegasus at the Cloud City Pier, the turtle at the underground grotto, the panda at the Cloud City Prison, and the Phoenix at the Castle Vicinity.  The day before, the quirrel gave me a gold chest at the Source Gates.

I only feed 1 pet pet round of HO's.

November 24, 2014 1:42 pm  #558

hi,I'm back and I promise that I will now only use this smiley a lot of this one-

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 25, 2014 5:01 am  #559

Every time I send a ship, get food  and 3 red
stamps. Do you get the same?

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 25, 2014 11:06 am  #560

I don't usually pay that much attention, but I just sent ships from each game and got plain stamps.   My impression is that I'vebeen getting mostly plain stamps, either 1, 2 or 3 of them.

Board footera