Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2014 8:11 am  #541

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 16, 2014 4:58 am  #542

I'm out of items for ship...tirama if you need pack teeth put it on list

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 16, 2014 8:51 am  #543

mmiillaa wrote:

I'm out of items for ship...tirama if you need pack teeth put it on list

I'll send you Amber box from each of my games.

I've made it to the Salty quest for the Tiara.  Going to linger there a short while to top up my coins back to 250,000.  I'm at 235,000.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 20, 2014 11:52 am  #544

I'm still crafting the Steam Mechanism.  I got my coins back up to 250,000 and decided to get another 15,000 to craft the Hedgehog.  No sooner did I finish that than I won a Panda Egg on the wheel.  So I crafted that and need to replenish the coins.  Thinking about lingering here long enough to get squirrel crafted and then all the pets are out of the way.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 21, 2014 9:07 am  #545

I am now back from the doctor and ...
Tonight, I definitely know what's wrong with me, and I have no desire to play MC, I do not have the will to live, sorry I write this I have no one else to complaining...I'm not usually like this -Momento weaknesses -

Charles Bukowski

November 21, 2014 9:39 am  #546

Oh, I am so sorry mmiillaa that something has you so sad and full of despair.  Please know that we are here to comfort you in whatever way we can.  The Bible verse attached to my message always gives me hope when things are overwhelming me and I will pray for you.  God Bless You.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

November 21, 2014 11:01 am  #547

Mila - what Tee said.

On a practical note, whatever the doctor told you has come as a shock and you need time to process that information.  Keeping to your usual routine can be helpful. 

There may be message boards that offer support.  When I had to have a hysterectomy, even though I never posted on the support board, it was very comforting to read what other people had written and know that other people were going through the same thing.

November 21, 2014 3:51 pm  #548

Mila -- I am so sorry  that you got bad news.  What Tee and Tirama said -- we are here for you and you need time to process what you were told.  I will add you to my prayer list.  We care about you.  Feel free to vent here, or get angry here, or cry here.   (hugs)  and  prayers.

November 21, 2014 4:59 pm  #549

Mila, whatever it is sounds horrible.  I hope it's not as bad as what I'm imagining.  Tee's verse gives me lots of comfort, I love reading it.  And Tirama is right about message boards, it's helpful to know other people who understand exactly what you're going through.  And I second Lily, we're here for you.  I wish I could reach out and hold you right now.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 22, 2014 1:14 am  #550

Mila,  I'm so sorry for your illness, whatever it is.  Please know we all care.  I know what despair is like.

In the glass I see
A laughing, sunlit child
How did she become
This faded crone?
If time doesn't exist
She's still alive somewhere
If we could meet
I wouldn't be alone

Tirama,  I'm on Level 41,  and crafting  Bracelet's of Seeing for Chris.  OMG,  I've never seen anything with so many parts!!  And he wants 3 of the things!  I may be here awhile.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

Board footera