Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2014 9:45 am  #521

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Sandham, 

Put the Pack Teeth on your list so I can send it back.  I have a friend who's quitting.  She has tons of inventory she's gving away and only 12 friends, so we all have to list crafted items each day.  I do NOT expect other people to give me these things.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 26, 2014 5:47 pm  #522

Tirama,  Thanks so much for the list!  Looks like these are either not crafted items,  or not listed yet.  Hope to save up some coins before I break down & open the new area.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 26, 2014 8:12 pm  #523

Tirama, 
 Sorry about the mixup.  I didn't even realize it was a Pack Teeth I was giving you;  I clicked on it bacause it was the only thing on your list that I had.  So many things look alike,  & you can't tell what it is till it's too late.
I put it back on my list.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 27, 2014 1:23 pm  #524

I'm up to 112,000 coins in my main game and the gifting game is now on a quest for the tiara, so that game will also go into coing collecting mode.  I'm going to be sick of the gaming table and amors scenes, but at least it's not the armory and mirrors.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 31, 2014 5:04 am  #525

Sorry I did not send you gifts, lately I'm sick and I'm not playing MC.  to complete this update I still missing 138 white stamps and about 87,000 coins. Somebody put the list 44-50 on forum. With the computer I spend 20 minutes a day and have to go back to bed, bye

Last edited by mmiillaa (October 31, 2014 5:08 am)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 31, 2014 10:35 am  #526

Don't worry about sending me gifts.  Get well soon.

I haven't been putting much time into this game either.  I'll see gathering coins next week, too, it looks like.  Good thing I don't mind playing the scenes to get the Banner of Loyalty and Shield of Honor.

November 4, 2014 1:55 pm  #527

I'm still gathering coins by crafting the Steam Mechansm, playing the DQ's, and crafting things needed for the journey to level 44.   I've got about 160,000 coins.  I'm aiming for 250,000.  That will cover opening up new areas in the two updates I have left to tackle  and a little left over for crafting.

November 6, 2014 7:24 am  #528

I'm on 50 and have to craft a lot to finish. Aut of coins diamonds and items for airship. I couldn't play last few days and I didn't build my inventory and thats frustrating.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 7, 2014 6:00 pm  #529

Has anybody dowloaded the update?  I'm about 20 Steam Mechanisms from moving forward and don't want to update if the cost for crating teh steam mechanism has changed.

November 9, 2014 4:51 am  #530

I'm on 51, I'll have to check steam mechanism
It's the same, 1blue stamp and 1 coin

Last edited by mmiillaa (November 9, 2014 5:02 am)

Charles Bukowski

Board footera