Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2014 10:50 am  #511

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Thats it. I got 3 white stamp.. I try to feed pets in stupid places but no white stamp, -gold chest- it's stupid. I'm stuck bicuose I miss plain stamps..

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 23, 2014 12:49 pm  #512

I sent you one.  What did you do with all the plain stamps?

In the BF forum, people are usually complaining that they have so many more plain stamps than unique ones (Duh.  The hint is in the name.  Over the long run, plain stamps will drop at a higher rate than the other stamps).

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 23, 2014 4:00 pm  #513

I don't know, didn't sell them, only use it for quest, and I think that some other items I missing.... I do all of my hos (50...) and get 5 plain and one red....

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 24, 2014 9:00 am  #514

This is not funny but, I can't finish quest. I spent diamonds last night for white stamp...can you belive in it?

Charles Bukowski

October 24, 2014 10:30 am  #515

Mila,  What's with the white stamp shortage?  I sent you one the last 2 days, will send another today..  I'm on Level 38, working on Anabel's quests.  Forgot the name,  I'll let you know. So are you in the new area now?

Tirama,  That's awful,  losing your progress!  The other day,  I was almost done with a round of hos when the screen froze; Had to turn off computer to get out.  When I came back,  I'd lost my progress.  Today,  my Tiger brought me a  "Silver Chest"  with several blue stamps,  NO coins!

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 24, 2014 10:49 am  #516

In my gifting game, I'm only 15 quests away from getting to the next Tiara quest.  That game really needs coins since all I do in it is gift, spin wheel, send airship, and play only the Ho's needed for the character quests and daily quest.

In my main game, I'm still sitting on the 3 Tiara quest, crafting the Steam Mechanism to get coins.  I've got about 67,000 so far.  And I've crafted a bunch of stuff that is needed in the next update section that ends at level 44.  Hope somebody posts a list of what's in the latest update so I can craft in advance.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 24, 2014 11:22 am  #517

I;m make the list and will post it here.

Charles Bukowski

October 24, 2014 2:13 pm  #518

I just got totally screwed by the tournament.  I played twice.  My first score was lousy thanks to three unlucky spins of the wheel.

The second time I played, I had a better base score to begin with, and spun twice, increaing by 10% and then by 30%.  BUT...I submitted my score, but the game never updated it.  My score was 366,832.  I would have won 100 diamonds!

October 25, 2014 12:54 pm  #519

Tirama,  your tournament rip-off is outrageous!  No wonder people are quitting the game.  I played,  with my usual brilliant success--meaning none.  But I don't expect to win any diamonds.  That wheel is evil.

Mila,  I'm on Level 39, working on Rudo's quests.  Then I have to have 15,000 (!)  coins to open a new area-- looks like a nun or something.  Any idea what all she'll want?  I sent you another white stamp.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 25, 2014 1:33 pm  #520

I was just hoping to win 4-5 diamonds.  The first game I played and got my usually lousy base score and lost even more points spinning the wheel.  But I really had things together on that second game.  I would have won diamonds with my base score and then I spun three times and twice  receives the 30% increase.

The woman who won is one of my friends and she felt terrible about it.  She's quitting her games and she sent me 2 Blessing Pendants to cheer me up.

Here's what Lillian, the nun, will ask forhoenix's Feather Bronze CircleSparkle Flamer Bear's FuryImpeccable Society Symbol Dream MelodySea Devil's Tail Word of the DeadMinataur's Horn Torch 2Golden Flower 2 Blooming PondForged Key 2 Poisonous Stinger

Board footera