Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2014 9:42 am  #501

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

mmiillaa wrote:

"Berengaria" sent me scarlet seal and I'll make you one oppresser- the chest in far metro won't give me seal... I will put it on my wishlist, and tomorow you put oppressor on your. Sandhan  a little break could help, I'll sent you something...

Sent you scarlet seal.  I'm going to be sitting on this quest for a while, making steam mechanisms so I have coins for what's to come.  If you want to make several oppressers to save for a rainy day, leave scarlet seal on your wish list and I'll try and send you more of them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 20, 2014 1:19 pm  #502

Thanks to you both for the Flag items;  it helps a lot!  I seem to be on level 38.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

October 20, 2014 3:58 pm  #503

Tirama put oppressor on list, and I can make you one more if you sent me one more seal, that's 8000 for you .Sandhan on what quest you work on?

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 21, 2014 9:18 am  #504

Mila, do you still want another scarlet seal?  It's not on your list.

I had horrible day with game yesterday.  I don't often play all the HO's in one sitting, but I played last night for 90 straight minutes.  Got lots of good items, like immortal treasure and crystal of twilight, instead of the heaviness of sin and those crossed swords.  Crafted a Steam mechanism, had crafted items on the wheel. 

Closed out game and when I reopened it, none of my progress had been saved.  Over 5,000 coins gone, progress on dq gone, different crappy items on wheel.  And HO's are back to giving crappy items.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 21, 2014 11:45 am  #505

I don't know whats happen with your game but, my is fine, like: usual crapp from hos, red x from wheel, and plain stamp from fortune wheel,
I'll put seal on list, you put oppressor on your.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 21, 2014 10:30 pm  #506

I just won a Secret Oppressor on the wheel.  It better still be there when I reopen my game.

October 22, 2014 1:42 am  #507

I'll sent you one oppressor today, and one tomorrow. Sandhan change your list, on what quest you work now?

Charles Bukowski

October 22, 2014 8:05 pm  #508

I knew we would get an update.  They usually arrive just as I get close to starting the last one.

October 23, 2014 5:21 am  #509

I start new update with 120000 and not a lot inventory, and I didn't notice that I'm left with 25 white stamp?
and the game is great as I write before from dark went in to light

Charles Bukowski

October 23, 2014 6:38 am  #510

one of mine friend is on level 50.

Charles Bukowski

Board footera