Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2014 12:22 am  #1

Welcome, freyasmom

Looking forward to discussing games with you.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 15, 2014 1:06 am  #2

Re: Welcome, freyasmom

Hello and Welcome freyasmom!  What Tirama said -- and anything else you'd like to discuss! 

October 15, 2014 5:43 am  #3

Hi, welcome, sorry I probably won't be around much for a day or two.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

October 15, 2014 6:23 am  #4

Hi there, freyasmon ~ welcome to our forum and look forward to chatting about games with you.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 15, 2014 12:11 pm  #5

Hello freyasmom and welcome.

i ♥ nirvana

October 15, 2014 6:57 pm  #6

Oh, BTW, who or what is Freya?  We like cute pictures

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 5, 2014 11:02 am  #7

Sorry I've not been around much ... until now.  To answer all questions.  Freya is my 6/7 month old puppy.  I LOVE talking about her.  My daughter has all her pix on her phone so I'll have to get some from her.  I used to post reviews at BigFish.  That's generally one of my favorite things to do .... play demos and beta games and post reviews.

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

November 5, 2014 11:05 am  #8

I don't know how to maneuver around this site much.  Is there a "help" section or can someone please tell me the best places to go here?  Where the most "talking" traffic is?  Do you have a demo/games review area?  Do you have a beta reviews area?  Does someone post all the latest beta games available?  What about BigFish upcoming games of the week?  Is that posted here?  The new POND NEWS?  I used to post all those things at the site I've left.  Where can I find those areas here please?

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

November 5, 2014 11:23 am  #9

Hello Freyasmom.  To answer a few of your questions.  The most talking place for games we are playing and some small talk is the Finish Your Games Challenge 2014 under the PC/Mac Games tab and for general chit chat it is the The Chat Lounge under the What's Happening tab.

To do your own reviews is under the Lots of Lists tab.  Just set up a new subject with something like Freyasmom's game reviews and/or Freyasmom's Demo reviews or both. 

Beta games is under the PC/Mac Games tab titled Sneak Peak Betas. 

I hoped I helped and if you need any more help I'm sure someone will point the way soon enough.

Last edited by sunshinej (November 5, 2014 11:32 am)

i ♥ nirvana

November 5, 2014 12:26 pm  #10

In the Lots of lists section is a thread for the BFG upcoming CE's.  There's also a list of BFG sales and soft releases.  Anybody can post the info in these threads.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera