Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2014 7:11 pm  #1

Welcome Daxadillion

I see we have a new member, welcome aboard.  I know I've seen your name just lately, were you doing reviews over at Big Fish?   I can't remember what it was, but I can remember that you made a favorable impression on me, so I'm happy to see your name listed as "newest user" 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

October 13, 2014 9:45 pm  #2

Re: Welcome Daxadillion

Welcome, Daxadillion!!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 14, 2014 5:29 am  #3

Hello Daxadillion

I'm glad to see that you found the place all right and decided to join up.

I wrote something in the BF forum and Daxadillion was kind enough to respond so in turn I invited her and her friend mrm2006 to check us out here.  I told her that we were all a friendly bunch of people who enjoy talking about our games and other stuff.

i ♥ nirvana

October 14, 2014 6:49 am  #4

Hi Dax!  (Or Daxadillion if you prefer)

Welcome!  I hope to see you around and posting.  The more the merrier and we don't bite ... much. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

October 14, 2014 9:15 am  #5

Hi Daxadillion.

Looking forward to  your comments about the games.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 14, 2014 2:12 pm  #6

Hi WendyDarling, Teeitup46ok, Sunshinej, Stusue and TiramaSue,

Thank you for the welcome - much appreciated.

I have no idea of this is the right place to post as I am not familiar with this site but I hope you all get to read this, and possibly help me navigate it if needs be.

WendyDarling - yes I am the same Daxadillion from the BFG site, I don't write reviews too often as most other posters have said the same but I do hate reading a review from someone who plays a game for, let's say 20 minutes and they then slay the game by writing a totally inniacurate review, i.e no morphs, etc, etc.  I feel sorry for the developers if they read it.

Sunshinej - sorry I didn't reply to your PM, firstly because I wanted to contact mrm2006 and tell her about your invite, but then my work got in the way and I didn't have a chance to even look at the latest releases from BFG for days.

Stusue - I am immune to biting ever since I rescued my kittens, three in February who don't bite and two in July but only one bites, Chance is and will probably always be a baby (mother abandonning him issues) but I have now found out he prefers to bite pencils rather than my fingers so I have bought a lot of pencils!  Hey each to their own - he likes pencils and I like chocolate!

I have no problem with being called Dax (or Susie if you prefer), I named my dog Dax when he was found abandonned at approx 5 weeks old.  My grandson (then aged 7 now aged 18 years) objected to the name as my older female dog's name was Kandallovas Kicsi which was a long name and just Dax was a short name.  So I told him that he could rename Dax as long as it started with Dax, 2 hours later he came back with Daxadillion Worth a Million!

Ooh dear I think I better stop now as I have just noticed this it a Quick Post box and I have waffled on far to much - it's 10pm in my time zone so I need to go to bed.  Night night.

October 14, 2014 3:10 pm  #7

Hi Dax,

We're pretty informal around here.  Nobody gets upset about where people post.

We keep a section for lists of sales, upcoming releases, soft releases, etc.  Some members have their own thread in that section to keep track of what they've bought and completed each month.  (We're originally from the CCC section of the BFG forums.  When that shut down, we moved our thread over here.)

We got together to encourage each other to play the games we've been buying instead of just collecting them.  Some of us have branched out and have started playing various free to play games.  We have a separate section for those games so we don't bore people who aren't into that sort of thing.

Even if you don't have a backlog and you're au courant on your game playing, please stick around.  Insight into what games to buy or play next is always welcome.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 14, 2014 4:13 pm  #8

Hi Daxadillion and Welcome!

What Tirama said as to how the thread works.  And don't worry about the "Quick Post" thing.  Some posts get pretty long here and are interesting to read.  I'm always looking for insight into new games.  Or older ones -- my backlog is huge. 

Last edited by lilyr (October 14, 2014 4:19 pm)

October 15, 2014 2:11 pm  #9

To All of You

HELP please.  I read a comment by Sunshinej about the new Clutter IV game a few minutes ago and wanted to reply to her, but I don't know how to do it.  Can anyone please advise me on how to reply to her comment?  I don't mean a Private Message just a general post for all to see.

Thank you

Daxadillion

October 15, 2014 2:19 pm  #10

BTW the reason my avatar photo shows peppers is because I successfully (and surprisngly) managed to finally grow something that was edible.  Next spring will be potatoes, tomatoes, onions, spinach (I hope) and, of course, more peppers.

Board footera