Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2014 1:06 pm  #1

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

Have a wonderful Birthday!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 30, 2014 1:19 pm  #2

Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2014 4:46 pm  #3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINEJ!!

August 30, 2014 4:48 pm  #4

Considering my last attempt at color and size and text I thought I'd just do two posts!   I wish I were as talented as oscar and Tirama.  oscar's post made me grin.  Tirama's cake made me hungry -- even though I've just finished eating!

Hope you have a wonderful day that starts off a spectacular year!

August 31, 2014 6:23 am  #5

Aw, thanks Oscar, Tirama & lilyr.  I had a really good birthday yesterday and what a bonus it was landing on a Saturday and the start of a 3 day weekend.  Husband & I went to yard sales in the morning and didn't find much except some Halloween themed fabric perfect for making a Halloween rag wreath.  We Took a nice little scenic trip into New York state into wine country and saw all the grapes a growing and had dinner at a steakhouse and I had a most delicious steak and baked potato.  Later that night had cake & ice cream. 

Oscar...How festive that Happy Birthday banner is.  I got a kick out of it.
Tirama...Such a beautiful cake.  Very pretty.  It is like the cake itself is a present.
lilyr...I wish I could be talented like oscar & Tirama too.  Thanks for the nice well wishes and Happy Birthday sign.

i ♥ nirvana

August 31, 2014 7:59 pm  #6

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 1, 2014 8:55 am  #7

Thanks Barre...What a very nice sentiment.  Happy always to you also.

i ♥ nirvana

September 2, 2014 12:02 am  #8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUNSHINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Sorry for the belated birthday wishes, Sunshine, but I've been so busy with my family that I haven't been around much lately.  I haven't even had time to play any games!  Nor have I had time to demo any!!!  And on a BOGOF weekend!!!!

I'm glad you had a great birthday.  I wish you a stupendous year and many, many, many, many more of them.   

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 2, 2014 11:14 am  #9

Thanks stusue for the birthday wishes. 

I'm glad you are enjoying some time with your family and they'll be other BOGO weekends in which you can take your time to peruse the games at your leisure.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera