Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2014 4:56 pm  #2311

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2014

lilyr wrote:

stusue -- I could have sworn I played that too but when I looked it wasn't checked off.  Why, why, why do I keep buying games? 

Does anyone know any games like GARDENSCAPES and MANOR MEMOIRS?  Are the LAGOONA games close enough?  Someone else was asking.

The Tales of Lagoona games are similar, as are the Chronicles of Albian games.  Those two series are made by Playcadamy.

People who like the Gardenscape games might also like Dream Inn: Driftwood.

Hello Venice merges the decorating of Gardenscape with the M3 play of 4 Elements.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 27, 2014 7:01 pm  #2312

Thanks Tirama.  I absolutely detested the innkeeper in DREAM INN: DRIFTWOOD so I'd never recommend that game.  The objects in ALBIAN were soooo tiny!  I have the 2nd but still haven't played it.

August 28, 2014 9:38 am  #2313

lilyr...The innkeeper isn't so bad in Dream Inn: Driftwood.  She calls you a love and all that.

Innkeeper...Well, aren't you a love.
Me...Well, hmm.  Well, Yes I am!    lol  I am just kidding. lol

At the end of the game they hint about a second Dream Inn game coming out.  Nothing on the horizon, but who knows, it may happen still and maybe it will be a different innkeeper.

I was thinking of getting Dance of Death yesterday's daily deal for my last punch.  Reviews said it was occultish.  Have too many games like that so didn't get it.  Hope a good DD comes out either Friday, Saturday or Sunday so I can finish off my card.

i ♥ nirvana

August 28, 2014 1:49 pm  #2314

Tirama -- I think it was the fake pseudo Cockney-English accent that put me off.

August 28, 2014 1:53 pm  #2315

Count me in as a fan of The Other Side Tower of Souls.  I love the HO scenes, they are so interactive,  Really really having a fun time with this one.  I had to force myself to stop to go to bed last night.  It will be edging into my top 5.

Lily - I remember when Dream Inn came out and I thought great!  Then I heard her voice.  I watch a lot of British TV, but she drove me nuts.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 28, 2014 3:25 pm  #2316

Thank you oscar!  I'll get THE OTHER SIDE sometime and just hope I can play it.  Sometimes games with limited areas (and no WT) are do-able for me.  I'm also hoping for a good sale this weekend.  Right now I have one punch on my card and I'll just let that go.

August 28, 2014 5:00 pm  #2317

Okay.  I just saw where Tee was playing EMERALD TALE.  I think 2 or 3 others of you here are too.  I played about 5 levels and like it BUT does it get very hard very quickly?  I got burned on another game of this type (around level 40) and just could never get it.

August 28, 2014 7:19 pm  #2318

lilyr, did you get Lost Souls: Timeless Fables CE?  I am playing it now and it's a really nice game and quite easy so you should have no problems playing it.  Puzzles are not difficult at all, love the graphics.  I think oscar finished this one only recently.

Last edited by barregar (August 28, 2014 7:20 pm)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 28, 2014 10:14 pm  #2319

I bought it but haven't played it yet.  (big surprise, huh? lol)

August 29, 2014 6:04 am  #2320

Speaking of bad impersonations, I'm playing Redemption Cemetary: Curse of the Raven and in the first story is a young girl trapped in a burning house.  An adult did the voice for young girl and sounds so completely phony.  Now the innkeeper for Dream Inn did not bother me half as much as hearing this girl speak.

Would Lost Souls: Timeless Fables be good to get as a SE?  If I remember correctly in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings the last painting was in the bonus section.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera