Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2016 5:04 pm  #911

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

well the hard waiting - give us news on Facebook, 

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 15, 2016 10:15 am  #912

Hard waiting - continue....

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

October 19, 2016 10:49 am  #913

new update works for me.
I can't make some big progress in games but I'll try to make all pets, 

Charles Bukowski

November 24, 2016 4:10 am  #914

well... in *mila2* game I can collect energy balls, but I don't have the amulet. I have the amulets icon under the ghost book, but I didn't get the amulet?! , in my *mila* game I first didn't get the ghost avatar but they fix it, I can only hope that they will fix the amulet problem in the future update. 

Charles Bukowski

November 28, 2016 11:20 am  #915

mila, did you contact customer service about the amulet?

I've had no problems with the updates, but I'm really tired from all the castle challenges and the Halloween/Thanksgiving event.  Still need to trap 40 more ghosts in each game.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 30, 2016 12:24 pm  #916

Finished everything with 9 hours to spare.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 30, 2016 12:52 pm  #917

I didn't go for the 500 ghosts,   I live that for the next fall event . Do you have some of the Christmas items, I will need them all, and I will put them on my wishlist in *mila2* game.

Charles Bukowski

November 30, 2016 1:04 pm  #918

mmiillaa wrote:

I didn't go for the 500 ghosts,   I live that for the next fall event . Do you have some of the Christmas items, I will need them all, and I will put them on my wishlist in *mila2* game.

No, I turn everything into shards when an event ends.  I find having items from more than one event in my inventory very confusing.

December 3, 2016 8:47 pm  #919

Thanks.  I'm going to try it right now. 

Download free android games http://apksave.com/

December 7, 2016 12:05 pm  #920

back to waiting...

Charles Bukowski

Board footera