Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2016 6:20 am  #891

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I completed- "mini" in both of my games, and playing only second game, first open just for gifts, wheel... 
i will sent you one turtle egg if you will to sell it for 3000 and by and gift my second game with crafted icon... 
that will help my progress. 
I speak English every day, but when I have to express myself in writing, it is hard for me.
and if you want to send me gift, send it to my second game and I will return from first game.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 17, 2016 7:59 am  #892

mmiillaa wrote:

I completed- "mini" in both of my games, and playing only second game, first open just for gifts, wheel... 
i will sent you one turtle egg if you will to sell it for 3000 and by and gift my second game with crafted icon... 
that will help my progress. 
I speak English every day, but when I have to express myself in writing, it is hard for me.
and if you want to send me gift, send it to my second game and I will return from first game.

Okay I put egg on my wish list with a note for other people not to send me an egg.  What do you want me to craft?

Last edited by TiramaSue (June 17, 2016 8:01 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 17, 2016 8:56 am  #893

Hi all! New to this forum. Not on Facebook. Have a few questions about midnight castle...

On level 62. Still don't get the point of sending airships. Got the initial achievement. Is there something else?

What are the numbers players have after their names? i.e. 30-40-40-30?

What is a ghost chest?

How can anyone possibly amass over 1 million coins?  Seems like I'm always needing $$!

How is it possible to score high in the tournament? My accuracy is usually 100% but maybe I'm just too slow.

Thanks!
Skygirl

June 17, 2016 9:16 am  #894

Still don't get the point of sending airships. Got the initial achievement. Is there something else?

There are a number of achievements involving the airship.  There are also achievements for completing daily quests, many of which require sending the airship.  And let's not forget Trina's quests.

When you pack the ship, you get 15 coins per crate.  This is the same amount you would get if you sold the airship items, BUT, when you send the ship, you also get 1-3 stamps and a pet food.

What are the numbers players have after their names? i.e. 30-40-40-30?

Those are the number they got on the wheel when playing the tournament

What is a ghost chest?

It's a zoom zone in the Dark Tower.  You have to collect 50 Destiny Keys to craft the Keys of Fate to open it.  It appears around level 68-69.

How can anyone possibly amass over 1 million coins? Seems like I'm always needing $$!

They have been playing a long time, or play many hours each day, and have been stuck on the maximum level several times while waiting for an update.  Some players feel it's important to have lots of coins and will stop doing the character quests for a week and just play hidden object scenes (10 or more rounds of them each day)  to gather coins.

How is it possible to score high in the tournament? My accuracy is usually 100% but maybe I'm just too slow.

The big thing is to chain the items (never let that bar on the left hand corner of the screen drop down and reset).  You can tell how well you've done at chaining by seeing what the number on that bar is.  If it's 19, then you've managed to chain all 18 of the items.  That will get you a decent base score (score before spinning the wheel), then it's down to luck (number of spins and what percentage you land on)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 17, 2016 1:19 pm  #895

ok tirama I will sent you egg, and I have to see what I need.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 17, 2016 4:59 pm  #896

Thanks TiramaSue!
That helps clear up a few things. You taught me what "chaining" is I had no idea.
Still don't see how I can ever improve on the tournament though. For awhile I just gave up on it because I felt my time was better spent just completing HOS.  Does the number of objects to find increase as you keep playing the tournament as it does in the regular HOS?  Right now all my scenes have 12 items to find but I'm wondering if it will increase the more often I play therefore increasing my chances of getting a better score.

June 17, 2016 5:08 pm  #897

Oh I have another question. When people put "same stamp swap"... Is that to meet the achievement of acquiring a certain amount of stamps?

June 18, 2016 2:58 am  #898

I had bad results in tournaments. I managed to capture the cat in both games. first - always collect chips. do not make a mistake when you collect items. Play every day. that's it. 
"same stamp swap"  , - 
if you have stamps in your wish list, and you send stamp to somebody who have the same stamp on their  wishlist they will return the gift, for stamps achievement.
I hope that my spelling is good.

Charles Bukowski

June 18, 2016 3:03 am  #899

Tirama you can send any craft item if you see it on my wishlist- I will need it soon or later.

Charles Bukowski

June 18, 2016 9:41 am  #900

Thank you mmiillaa!

Board footera