Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2014 12:53 pm  #81

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

sandham - I have owl food.  Request it as a gift tomorrow and I can give one.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 8, 2014 9:22 pm  #82

Thanks,  Tirama!  I was just looking at your list,  and thinking I would ask for Owl food!

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

February 14, 2014 10:44 pm  #83

The great give-away is over.  My hard drive crashed and although there's a slight chance of recovery, I'm not optomistic.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 18, 2014 12:32 am  #84

I'm getting tired of this game so I'm putting it aside for now.  It's endless HO scene after HO scene and getting boring.  I'll stick to the other two FTP games, as well as going back to my regular games.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

February 24, 2014 3:29 pm  #85

I can't get this game to play;  keep getting message  "a problem has caused this program to stop running,"  or something like that.  Anyone else?

February 24, 2014 6:56 pm  #86

Hi sandhan, I just went in to play the game and it is working fine for me.  I have heard rumours that the game stops at level 18 and won't proceed further so everyone is waiting for a new update.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

February 25, 2014 10:12 am  #87

I thought I had managed to escape getting locked out. Didn't do the latest update and had finished all my quests in Level 18. Was just playing the scenes to add up some money and be able to gift people. Yesterday (or was it the day before?) went in the morning and played just fine then in the the afternoon got an error and that the exe. file was not working. So locked out and not very happy about it. So only go through level 17 and make sure you don't move on to level 18. Hopefully they fix this soon. 

February 27, 2014 4:24 am  #88

Phooey!  I wish I'd known,  I wouldn't have finished that last quest.  But lots of my  "friends"  are on level 18.  What an anti-climax!  They've been soliciting cash,  and the stupid game isn't even completed!

March 10, 2014 2:25 pm  #89

In the BFG blog said that there is a upgrade to this game.  100 new quests and 2 new locations.

i ♥ nirvana

March 11, 2014 3:29 pm  #90

I'm giving this another go.  Anybody else still playing?  If so, I'll post my friend code.

Board footera