Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2016 10:24 am  #881

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Looks like Spring is over.  I managed to get all the Spring achievements in both my games, and earn enough coins and shards to buy every piece of furniture available in the Spring Room, AND I still have almost 6,000 shards on hand.

So I guess it's time to tackle some more Trina quests so that I have some keys on hand in case we get another room to unlock when the game gets updated.  And I still need to get enough Destiny Keys to get 2 more pets.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 16, 2016 5:46 pm  #882

wow

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

May 17, 2016 2:37 pm  #883

Each of my games just got their 3rd pet from the Ghostly chest. 

Still slogging away trying to beat the Troll at dice so that I can earn yet another ugly avatar.

Still trying to roll some double sixes.

Still spinning the wheel trying to win eggs.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 26, 2016 7:56 am  #884

Both games beat the Troll yesterday and now have earned that ugly avatar.  I think I need to roll double sixes four more ties in each game to finish that achievement.

May 30, 2016 3:16 am  #885

I play mila2 game, and I want to craft  deer and i need the red, blue and green cards. well I have a lots of fun, and I'm on 16 level, 

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 2, 2016 6:53 pm  #886

Update info from the Facebook Page

Hi everyone! I wanted to give some details on the next update, as I know a lot of you are waiting for it. I talked to the team, and the next update should be coming later this month. It's taking a bit longer, as it's going to have some new and exciting features that are requiring some extra testing. We want to be sure that everything is working smoothly before releasing.
While I can't give a lot of details just yet, these new features do include new events, monthly quests! Both of which will provide exciting rewards and extra gameplay! Keep watching this page, as I'll let you know when I have more information on the update, and when it's released

June 5, 2016 7:54 am  #887

who,except me and tirama, still  playing this game, ???
I need your ID's. for mine second game.
thanks.

Charles Bukowski

June 13, 2016 2:29 pm  #888

We have an update.  According to post by moderator in the BF forum:

Great news! A new version of Midnight Castle (PC) is now available on the website. This update includes the following:

- New HO scene modes
-Experience the scene modes of Silhouette, Mirrored, and Night
-New Achievements!
-Exciting Mini-Events!
-New Avatars to Unlock!

Stay tuned for more information regarding our upcoming 30 day Castle challenge!

June 16, 2016 2:09 am  #889

hy, tirama...

Charles Bukowski

June 16, 2016 2:17 pm  #890

mmiillaa wrote:

hy, tirama...

HI, Mila, enjoying the update?   The mini-event was nice - extra coins for clicking on flowers and those 15 unique stamps because a lot of other people clicked on flowers.  Wonder when the next one will be?

Board footera