Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2016 2:20 pm  #871

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

You did GREAT

March 6, 2016 2:12 pm  #872

And another good day.  Won the sea serpent pet playing dice.  That's 50 blue keys that I don't have to do.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 11, 2016 9:51 am  #873

good for you , I finally exit of my slow and freezing problems and have much to do. I reach 71 and I'm out of diamonds and coins and only have one pet witch you get for keys, so I have to work for keys and coins and I notice that find path for daily quest work?? That is great if its true.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

March 11, 2016 12:08 pm  #874

Yes, the find path now works for DQ's.  Only downside is if you have a DQ and a character quest sending you to the same place.  You may get the item for the DQ and you will have to use it before the scene or zoom zone will give you what you need for the character quest.

I have 2 of the ghostly chest pets.  In both my games, I won the sea serpent playing dice.

And every day since the update, there has been an egg on the wheel.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 2, 2016 11:18 am  #875

Between my two games, I won FIVE eggs today.  So each game only needs 79 more for the achievement.

April 2, 2016 6:47 pm  #876

I need 95 more, and I start one more game on my daughter pc. I have only john as friend and myself.I hope that new update will be for 2 days. I collect 120 000 coins and around 30 diamonds, and now I'm waiting  for butterflies, and I'm afraid if everything will work fine after update.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

April 7, 2016 7:55 pm  #877

I play for 2 hours, and than the spring gone, and I'm back on daily quest and flowers and in spring room I can play HOS -NEXT spring...

Charles Bukowski

April 7, 2016 8:27 pm  #878

mmiillaa wrote:

I play for 2 hours, and than the spring gone, and I'm back on daily quest and flowers and in spring room I can play HOS -NEXT spring...

Sounds like the usual problems we have when a special event starts up.  Things should sort themselves out in a couple of days.

April 8, 2016 4:19 am  #879

it's ok now...

Charles Bukowski

May 8, 2016 10:17 pm  #880

Great! I'll try it soon, thank you for sharing

Board footera