Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2016 5:19 pm  #861

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

WendyDarling, Thank You.   I do know what you mean. I think it's been a year since I have done a full round in the castle area. The only time doing  the HOS for the castle area was to get what I needed for the quests asked for to move ahead. About two weeks ago I figured I had to do the castle area since I do not even have 1 of each item from each HOS there. I did two of them and felt sick to my stomach and that's why I stopped doing them in the first place. The thing is it didn't happen doing the others places though, go figure. I think they put way too much on getting items from HOS in the castle area on each new place you went and needed them again and again and again to open the new ZZZ . I think that's what you call them.  I understand the start of the Town area but after that I feel they should have changed what was needed for the new ZZZ  that were being opened. Like that stupid Immortal Treasure. How many more times are they going to ask for this item to be used yet still only give us one place to get it from and the same goes for other stuff you can only get from the castle area. When I do get to come to play again more then likely I will still just do the castle area to finish a quest that is given to me to advance in the game.

January 4, 2016 2:59 pm  #862

well patches i sent you Flowerlook in to your game...

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

January 18, 2016 10:10 pm  #863

and, how are you players?

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

January 18, 2016 10:32 pm  #864

Hi, Mila.   I'm working on the DQ's and Trina's quests.  Are you collecting the snowflakes to craft pets or are you working on getting the avatars?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 19, 2016 2:02 pm  #865

I miss 40 - for avatar...
My game is still slow and I can only hope that update will fix it...

Charles Bukowski

January 19, 2016 2:09 pm  #866

mmiillaa wrote:

I miss 40 - for avatar...
My game is still slow and I can only hope that update will fix it...

I'm down to 1 snowflake in my Berengaria2 game.   I'll put it on my wish list and we can swap it each day.  Swapping counts towards the achievement.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 19, 2016 2:27 pm  #867

ok lets swap it...

Charles Bukowski

January 28, 2016 11:25 am  #868

I finally got the Anabel avatar in my second game.  Still don't have any of the new pets. 

In second game, I've opened the ghostly chest once.  Stopped doing Trina quests in that game because I'm almost out of shards.

In first game, when I went to play dice, there was a blank circle under the Knight.  Read on the BF forum that it means you could win one of the new pets.  Lost 3 times, so no pet for me.  Still need 5 more keys to open that chest even once.

February 19, 2016 10:37 am  #869

I had completed enough blue keys quests a while back to get the Rainbow Dragon pet in both my games.  Have been playing the bare minimum while the ART Valentine event is going on.

In my second game, I just played dice against the dragon and won the Sea Serpent pet!   That translates into 50 less blue key quests I have to do!  Happy!  Happy!  Happy!

March 2, 2016 10:08 pm  #870

Big day for me.  Both games finally beat the knight for the 100th time and...both games finished in the Top 100 in the tournaments for the 10th time and I got the kitty!  And I don't have to play the tournaments any more if I don't want to.

Board footera