Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2014 12:08 pm  #71

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

I'm really enjoying this game and new areas are starting to open up for me.  Because I have a lot of friends, I am receivings lots of gifts which enable me to fulfil the quests alot quicker.  I had quit crafting things because it was using all my money but yesterday, I noticed a lot of new items to craft and I was getting a lot of cool items which I realized would be needed in some of the quests.  I like that I can go in two or three times a day quickly, finish the scenes and go on about my other stuff.  In AK and ART, it seems I can only play once or maybe twice a day and am starting to avoid AK because of all the silhouette scenes which take me a while because they are hard to figure out on the new scenes.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

January 30, 2014 5:25 pm  #72

Tee,  I gave up on AK because it got so boring,  and I only want to waste so much time on this stuff!
(King Oddball is still calling)  Thanks for the gift.

Hey,  I got a  "Weird Egg"  on the wheel!   Does anybody know what it is?

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

February 1, 2014 11:06 am  #73

So how do you guys get such high scores on the hos?  Even when I hurry,  which is against my nature anyway,  I never get anywhere near the points of those top two.  Is there some factor other than time?
   I got a Winged Cat.  I'd never seen that little pawprint in the inventory.

February 2, 2014 2:34 pm  #74

Barre,  Thanks for the gifts.  Iwant to reciprocate,  but don't have anything you want lately.

February 2, 2014 4:58 pm  #75

Sandhan and Tee, don't worry about reciprocating.  I know I'm at a higher level and therefore you might not have what I wish for.  It's okay, I'm happy to give you the gifts so that you can progress further in the game. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

February 6, 2014 3:55 pm  #76

Nobody has requested anything that I have for several days.  Is the stuff no longer needed?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 7, 2014 6:07 am  #77

Well, I recently got a new character Valerie (glowing temptress) and was going through her quests pretty quickly as I had quite a lot of unusual items she was needing.  Then my innkeeper aged quickly and was meeting his quests also quickly so I was jumping around to lots of new areas.  As this was going on, I just kept changing the items I needed to finish a quest or craft something so my needs tend to vary, depending on the quest.  I've reached Level 13 and am kinda stuck as items are getting harder to obtain.  Not sure what you have Tirama, looked for your list but couldn't find.  Tell me what you have and I'll put it up (especially any unique items that may be hard to get).

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

February 7, 2014 1:02 pm  #78

tee- I only played until level 9, so I doubt I have anything unique.  What I still have left is in the first post of the thread:  TiramaSue's Midnight Castle giveaway.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 7, 2014 4:55 pm  #79

Whee!  I won a Phoenix egg on the wheel!  But how on earth can I save enough to hatch it when I need so much money to open new areas?  I can't even afford to hatch my Owl egg.  And please somebody tell me if it's worth it,  since it takes so long to accumulate food.  Is BF really that desperate to entice me to use real cash?  Uh uh.  (Get thee behind me,  Satanfish!)

February 8, 2014 8:38 am  #80

OK,  so I scrimped,  saved and ignored other demands to hatch my Owl egg.  And it's nice,  but it takes 12 blasted batches of food!!  Should have called it the Elephant Egg.  Doubt seriously if I'll ever hatch my Phoenix.

Board footera